Best all-around subwoofer for 150-200$

these subs are not even out yet and im sick of hearing about them. if they are that great im sure they will sell. you dont have to shove them down our throats everytime you jump on a thread. not trying to be a dik but dam bro let go of them nuts
are u mad because you paid too much for your sa? and for the price you paid you could have gotten this..... sorry could not resist

Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

i am more than happy with my sa12's. im not saying anything negative about the c2's. im sure its a great woofer. but no one is going to take your recommendations seriously when everytime they see your user name they automatically know you just recommended a c2. you make extremely biased claims when you never even heard the threatcon 4s.

i am more than happy with my sa12's. im not saying anything negative about the c2's. im sure its a great woofer. but no one is going to take your recommendations seriously when everytime they see your user name they automatically know you just recommended a c2. you make extremely biased claims when you never even heard the threatcon 4s.
why do you think its called a pre sale? the threatcon 2 came out really good and everybody that bought it has no problem, and i've heard the threatcon 2, the price your paying for those 6 sa12's you can get these Threatcon 4 for almost the same price and most likley will be louder setup

I'm actually going a different direction all together. Either 2 ssa zcon 18s or sundown x18s. I'm leaning more towards ssa tho.
So single $200 woofer is now 2 $600 woofers? Your sig says 6 12's lol, make up your mind will ya.

Lol c2 might be better then kickers or pioneers lol, but I doubt it will out perform a SA or IA in durability....if appearance was the main factor of a sub, mtx jackhammer's would've been the meanest shiznizz out there

I got a "better deal" than any of you C2 nuthuggers did - I paid $100 shipped for my SA months ago, I'm feeding it well more than it's rms power rating in an enclosure that's too big (designed for the new X / Zv4) and it sounds very impressive for a single 2.5" VOICE COIL SUB - Every day all day suckaz - Never bottomed out once, Never a smell or any bad noises at all EVER

So single $200 woofer is now 2 $600 woofers? Your sig says 6 12's lol, make up your mind will ya.
I already have the sa12's but decided against making my suv a 2 seater. i am also going to be running a different amp. when i figure out which subs im running i will update me sig. naughty was commenting on my subs. i just told him i was upgrading anyways and i would never compare a $200 sub to a $600 sub

I got a "better deal" than any of you C2 nuthuggers did - I paid $100 shipped for my SA months ago, I'm feeding it well more than it's rms power rating in an enclosure that's too big (designed for the new X / Zv4) and it sounds very impressive for a single 2.5" VOICE COIL SUB - Every day all day suckaz - Never bottomed out once, Never a smell or any bad noises at all EVER
So you mean it is just like my C2's??? I only paid $99 (NEW) shipped for mine months ago and I am running over 1000 RMS to each one everyday, never have bottomed them out and never a smell or any noises EVER!!

By the way, I wasnt aware that the Sundown SA was a single voice coil, did you special order that? JK, I know what you meant to say. LOL.

So you mean it is just like my C2's??? I only paid $99 (NEW) shipped for mine months ago and I am running over 1000 RMS to each one everyday, never have bottomed them out and never a smell or any noises EVER!!
By the way, I wasnt aware that the Sundown SA was a single voice coil, did you special order that? JK, I know what you meant to say. LOL.
- SINGLE 12" - 2.5" VC sub you jackazz! LOL - And yeah ya wanna know a BIG difference is there bud?! I will Sell my SA with EASE for exactly what I paid for it / possibly MORE; AFTER I get my use out of it and upgrade... - You'll be lucky to get half what you paid 4 yer C2's , or else be stuck sitting on them TRYING to make a sale, so I hope you really do love them - enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.