Beerdrnkr's Newest Build Log

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lol...I know I know. Thanks man. I get bored with my systems too easily I guess. One minute I want LOUD and the next I want just SQ, so I'm trying to get the best of both worlds now. I'm thinking about maybe an audison bit-one or MS-8 later down the road. I'll see how this all turns out first.

Some more random pics. Here's the AI-Net and optical cables being ran from the HU through the center console to the H701 under the passenger seat.

102_0186.jpg

0/1awg going to the rear. The rear quarter panels near the rear wheels are very very noisy, so I deadened them the best I could. This car is a pretty noisy vehicle overall.

102_0171.jpg

More deadening from previous installs:

102_0469.jpg

102_0471.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

I have major issues getting a good center image with the midbass in the doors, I believe it's due to the hump in the middle of the dash. The kickpanels seem to be able to image much better and over the hump on my dash, so hopefully running the kickpanels as midbass will help steer the 8" midbass in the doors over that hump as well.

definitely following this since we have the same car
Nice, I thought I was the only one on here with this vehicle...lol. Still have some work to do on it and it's going a little slow because I have to purchase things with every paycheck I get. I believe one of the subs arrived today and I'll get some pics up tomorrow, the other sub I'll probably have in about a week and a half. I'm going to run 1 sub sealed off my orion 2500d just temp so I can have a little bass in my car for now. I'll install that tomorrow or wednesday as well and take some pics even though it will all be re-done later and it's not going to look pretty. Next I'll purchase another JL G6600, then Scanspeak 4's and boxes for the 12's and finally the Scanspeak Illuminator tweets (I think I'm going with these). Lastly I'll install the 4's and tweets in custom a-pillars. Bit of a process but should be a pretty sweet setup after it's all done. I'll have a few presets for SQ only and a few for overall SPL/SQL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.