Been a while...

when i was still with my most recent ex, it would drive me nuts to have her in the car with me because she cant take loud bass. Probably a good thing otherwise my amp would have fried sooner than it did LOL For me, unnecessary drives are mini vacations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ive fortunately been able to take some pretty awesome vacations in the last 3 years, 2 to Romania/Bulgaria and one to pikes peak
Hope Romania is better than Bulgaria. Spent a week in Bulgaria last year for work and I was not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope Romania is better than Bulgaria. Spent a week in Bulgaria last year for work and I was not impressed.

i was in Piatra Neamt mainly, but also went to Draculas castle, the transfagarashan, Sibiu and when we were in Bulgaria, we were at a resort by the black sea called "The Pelican" and it was serene!! I loved Bulgaria even the stodgy border patrol on the frontier LOL That being said, i was at an all inclusive resort for 90% of the time i was in that country, the other 10 % was driving thru the mountains and GORGEOUS countryside

Piatra Neamt is just like colorado springs, only like 50 times bigger and 50 times better. Plus THE FOOD!!!!! I literally gained exactly 10 lbs while i was abroad and i was walking miles every day. I loved Romania!!

i was in Piatra Neamt mainly, but also went to Draculas castle, the transfagarashan, Sibiu and when we were in Bulgaria, we were at a resort by the black sea called "The Pelican" and it was serene!! I loved Bulgaria even the stodgy border patrol on the frontier LOL That being said, i was at an all inclusive resort for 90% of the time i was in that country, the other 10 % was driving thru the mountains and GORGEOUS countryside
Piatra Neamt is just like colorado springs, only like 50 times bigger and 50 times better. Plus THE FOOD!!!!! I literally gained exactly 10 lbs while i was abroad and i was walking miles every day. I loved Romania!!
Maybe next I will make it out of Sofia and get to see the countryside

Maybe next I will make it out of Sofia and get to see the countryside

I just did some street view of sofia, and it seems that hey have some museums and so forth. you just gotta put your feet to the pavement and discover stuff. I found this super zen coffee shop called (ironically) Zen Cafe. I LOVED that place. It has a little courtyard and plays trance music over a little PA

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

oh, and id you ever eat any Mici (pronounced meech)?

or any ciorba? Muncarica de fasole?

Wow...subs and amps to Bulgaria...WTF...lol

Anyway...got the PSI Bassline sub in. Looks pretty beefy and packaging was more than i expected. Took me 10 minutes to get the sub out of the shipping box. Hat is off to ya PSI, that package could have rolled down 3 flights of stairs and been good to go. Actually had 2 pieces of 1/4” ( i think, could have been 3/8”) wood inside of the cardboard box as well as nerf around the diameter of the sub. Wish they offered front end speakers... best packaging i have seen yet..

So yeah, got everything installed and power tested (passed the smoke test...lol). Will be running the system late WED as there was a issue with ONlineCarStereo. MORE THAN A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED with them...lets just say they was doing questionable business on the shipping side of things. May not do business with them again due to not being honest about when they were shipping products. Just a heads up but take Black friday and Cyber Monday into account...still no reason to lie about inventory and shipping dates. Have orderd lots of stuff from them but straight up lied to me about shipping and inventory this time. I really have a issue with this transaction, this time...nobody is perfect but g@$%Amit dot’t lie to me straight up on the phone. Idk...may not do business with them in the future....ya know the saying... one bad apple.

Don’t want to be too hard on them but lieing to me on the phone? Boycotting KFC, CHURCHES AND WINGSTOP for crap like this... just saying

Wow...subs and amps to Bulgaria...WTF...lol
Anyway...got the PSI Bassline sub in. Looks pretty beefy and packaging was more than i expected. Took me 10 minutes to get the sub out of the shipping box. Hat is off to ya PSI, that package could have rolled down 3 flights of stairs and been good to go. Actually had 2 pieces of 1/4” ( i think, could have been 3/8”) wood inside of the cardboard box as well as nerf around the diameter of the sub. Wish they offered front end speakers... best packaging i have seen yet..

So yeah, got everything installed and power tested (passed the smoke test...lol). Will be running the system late WED as there was a issue with ONlineCarStereo. MORE THAN A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED with them...lets just say they was doing questionable business on the shipping side of things. May not do business with them again due to not being honest about when they were shipping products. Just a heads up but take Black friday and Cyber Monday into account...still no reason to lie about inventory and shipping dates. Have orderd lots of stuff from them but straight up lied to me about shipping and inventory this time. I really have a issue with this transaction, this time...nobody is perfect but g@$%Amit dot’t lie to me straight up on the phone. Idk...may not do business with them in the future....ya know the saying... one bad apple.
Ya I hear ya , I had same problem with Car Audio Closeout . I asked point blank Do you have a Ppi 900.4 and they answered yes we do but if not we can get it from out supplier . So I asked which is it you have it or you think you can get one ? We have it ! 4 day go by and no tracking or shipping notice so I emailed them three times and finally got an answer it’s shipping out tomorrow, lol 5 days later I said cancel my order. Got it from an EBay seller for 5 bucks more and had it in two days ! Screw them ! I will never buy anything from them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...i dont want to cut them off but...

I got the cash... ship that sT... cyber whatever the F*#K sale ya claim to be running.

Don’t ever forget...we as consumers have all the power. Want lower prices... dont buy they product.

I digress... venting to you guys a little bit. I dont’t mind paying a higher price for a quality product... just don’t F*$King lie to me when we doing business. Im sure most of you guys/gals work hard for your fiat dollars and don’t want no BS when your buying power is being taken advantage of. Whole different thread on that subject... leave you guys/gals in peace.

i took one of my Rockford P3s outof the box the other day to see why it wasnt working (turned out to be a disconnected speaker wire on one of the coils) and they were surprisingly beefy looking. Totally forgot what they looked like as theyd been in the box for quite a while and i hadnt had a need to take them out until a little while ago. I know there are better bang for the buck subs out there, but ive been beating on these P3s for years now and theyve been pretty rock solid. If you can find a deal on them during cyber hemweek, they pound pretty well
Seriously considered those subs...but had been looking at PSI subs for a while and went with them.

Man, my PPI PC275 is wired to 2 ohms and it dims the s#it out of my lights
just to make u made i put my voltage booster back on alt and i have 15.5v at idle lol.. gotta see what it drops to when driving but at idle with system on loud it drops to 14.9-14.4 lol.. maybe it'll charge batt better at stop lights and mcdonalds drive through anyway.. https://zzperformance.com/3800/alternator-voltage-booster-stage.html

just to make u made i put my voltage booster back on alt and i have 15.5v at idle lol.. gotta see what it drops to when driving but at idle with system on loud it drops to 14.9-14.4 lol.. maybe it'll charge batt better at stop lights and mcdonalds drive through anyway.. https://zzperformance.com/3800/alternator-voltage-booster-stage.html
15.5 at idle is way to high especially after the engine has warmed up.
It will jump to 16v whem driving.

Idle at 14.8 is a better safer voltage so you dont swell your batteries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wtf? Let him burn his car down...

no my voltage drops when car drives down the road., biggest benefit is it charges batt little better at stop light or coasting through parking lot., like i say it'w well below 15 with system on and will drop .8volts driving so i may not have any more volts driving probably just idle., i'll check it later

I think im just gonna spend the money on the AGM and when i get the dough for either welding wire or (preferably since my money situation has greatly improved and still has a bright light ahead) proper car audio 0 gauge and eventually a Singer alt and see what happens. The biggest problem i have is the rear bulkhead opening. Its a trapezoid and it definitely wont fit both the SQ2200.1 and the Elite.4 in it and i want the amps to be visible when i pull the seat down. I know people always say to mount the amps on the back of the seat, but yeah... 45 lbs of amps on the back of the seat? No. The amps will fit between the wheelwells, but not anything more than 89% visible from one side and im not gonna cut the bulkhead. Also, that pawn shop i visit on my lunches has an Xtant 301 thats been in their display case for over 2 years. Theyre asking $300 for it, but with some low ball offers and time, perhaps i can get it for $150? Anyone know what they go for in the real world?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.