Been a while...

I think im just gonna spend the money on the AGM and when i get the dough for either welding wire or (preferably since my money situation has greatly improved and still has a bright light ahead) proper car audio 0 gauge and eventually a Singer alt and see what happens. The biggest problem i have is the rear bulkhead opening. Its a trapezoid and it definitely wont fit both the SQ2200.1 and the Elite.4 in it and i want the amps to be visible when i pull the seat down. I know people always say to mount the amps on the back of the seat, but yeah... 45 lbs of amps on the back of the seat? No. The amps will fit between the wheelwells, but not anything more than 89% visible from one side and im not gonna cut the bulkhead. Also, that pawn shop i visit on my lunches has an Xtant 301 thats been in their display case for over 2 years. Theyre asking $300 for it, but with some low ball offers and time, perhaps i can get it for $150? Anyone know what they go for in the real world?
Possibly back in early 2000's ypu could get them for 200$ used.
By now id say 80-120 would be a good price unless its in perfect condition then 150-200$

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

By now id say 80-120 would be a good price unless its in perfect condition then 150-200$

I thought it was kinda high. You know which xtant I'm talking about, right? That big *** chrome 3 channel that looked identical to the 1000 watt monoblock.

oops, put down the wrong model #. Its a 603. that big azz chrome 3 channel

oops, put down the wrong model #. Its a 603. that big azz chrome 3 channel
If thats the case then id personally do 200-250 in good condition.
Thats a cheater amp so its still worth some moniez

If thats the case then id personally do 200-250 in good condition.
Thats a cheater amp so its still worth some moniez

right on. yeah, i recall selling them new back in the day for a grand. Love those amps. Ill talk to them and see what i can get it for

Guess ill take the thread back now...lol

Been running stable for a week now. Absolutely no dimming issues. PSI sub is rock solid and ported box is in progress. Decided to go ahead with the ported 4 cuft tuned to 32 Hz.

Gonna have to do some work getting the rear hatch to stop vibrating as well as some interior panels. Was not expecting that much rattling and vibrations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.