Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

No **** douchebag...rather drive an older SUV any day than a repainted soccer mom minivan and call it baby 2.
I'd RATHER drive my ALL ELECTRIC Leaf and eschew burning up ANY 50 million year old plant material, which YOU seem to not give a S H I T about! Moran!

John Kuthe...

And I BUY NO GASOLINE!! None! ZERO! ZIP! Nada!!
How much did YOU spend on gasoline last year? ROFL!!! Not ME buddy!

John Kuthe...
Did you magically turn your rapiest red van into solar or nuclear power? Or does it run on the candy the kids wouldn't take?
Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

John Kuthe...
you know if your mom isnt paying the bills you have to pay for electricity?.. what about the cost of replacing the battery pack?

ev just arent there yet, you're just acting like a snob

you know if your mom isnt paying the bills you have to pay for electricity?.. what about the cost of replacing the battery pack?
Dunno, has not needed replacing yet. Probably in the $10,000 installed, maybe.

ev just arent there yet, you're just acting like a snob
I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!

21768546_1522147297845745_3386041163134316885_o.jpg

John Kuthe....

I'd RATHER drive my ALL ELECTRIC Leaf and eschew burning up ANY 50 million year old plant material, which YOU seem to not give a S H I T about! Moran!
John Kuthe...
Yea!! You moran....
Clown shoes!!!!

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts
"moron's"
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LOL. This is great. Dude gets y’all so mad haha. He repainted his minivan & calls it baby II. Worlds best troll or whatever but it’s entertaining

I consulted with CarAudio.com, my installer guy and random others as I was having my installer guy install my system for me, and I worked WITH him every step of the way too! I didn't simply write a check! I was INVOLVED the entire time while my audio system was installed!
Sorry YOU chose to do everything yourself, which is why so many here are so overly defensive of their "little systems"!

John Kuthe...
We CHOOSE to install our own because we know how, "moran". Then when others chime in needing help, we have the expertise to help them. Not the other way around...pay someone to install and watch does not apply to having exp....hands on vs paying someone is NOT the same.

John Kuthe...
Yeah but I also can put two 18s in my car with a 5k and a 1500 watt 4 channel amp and not have to worry about **** plus I can get on the interstate and drive with traffic and unless your van runs on water yes you did buy a gas dick face

Yeah but I also can put two 18s in my car with a 5k and a 1500 watt 4 channel amp and not have to worry about **** plus I can get on the interstate and drive with traffic and unless your van runs on water yes you did buy a gas dick face
Of COURSE my 2006 Grand Caravan burns gasoline! But I don't use it for much! Almost exclusively the Leaf! I have to drive down to get groceries it's easy and uses NO gasoline! Just like my bicycle!! COOL!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.