Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
That Ferguson mfer with his do's and donts f*cked up wall thread got on my nerves way more than the Kuthmeister did in his thread. Every noob that comes around these days is stubborn as a mule and refuses to take advice after asking for it. Like Jeff said Kuthe knows how to rustle the jimmies just right it seems.

That Ferguson mfer with his do's and donts f*cked up wall thread got on my nerves way more than the Kuthmeister did in his thread. Every noob that comes around these days is stubborn as a mule and refuses to take advice after asking for it. Like Jeff said Kuthe knows how to rustle the jimmies just right it seems.
Your right. Someone new here wanted to know how to wire up 2 10's and a single 12 in a same vehicle. Told him running mixed sized subs wasn't a good idea. Didn't like that so he still insisted he's gonna run it as so, even after explaining to him why it was a bad idea.....gave up, don't care to help people that don't listen.

A rotary buffer at 1200 rpm and some 1000 grit compound will make them like new in under a minute
idk i've tried a bunch of chemicals and buffing probably spent $40 on that stuff.. my headlights take 5 mins to replace both.. put new ones in an little girl ran over front of my car in her dads truck 2 yrs later so now most of my front is new lol..

Looks pretty good for a mini van. I like the paint job. Nice color choice.
Yeah, I got the Earl Scheib's top price $995.00 base level paint job which includes surface prep and door jams, etc. plus I had them get a new front cowl piece because my old one was cracked on one side. They did a pretty great job, I like!

And the new alloy wheels really set it off! And I was listening to a CD of some of my "balls to the wall" old Punk Rock (Dead Boys, New York Dolls and Heartbreakers) which sounds AMAZING on Baby II's new sound system! I probably will never go active EQ., or whatever you call it. Why fix what's not broken?

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Last edited by a moderator:
did you get the molester discount?
???

21762050_10156573532604692_8451622053179679707_n.jpg

John Kuthe...

Yeah, I got the Earl Scheib's top price $995.00 base level paint job which includes surface prep and door jams, etc. plus I had them get a new front cowl piece because my old one was cracked on one side. They did a pretty great job, I like!
And the new alloy wheels really set it off! And I was listening to a CD of some of my "balls to the wall" old Punk Rock (Dead Boys, New York Dolls and Heartbreakers) which sounds AMAZING on Baby II's new sound system! I probably will never go active EQ., or whatever you call it. Why fix what's not broken?

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
hope u got the wheels at discount tire direct., i was gonna get some 2 weeks ago 17" $300 set shipped with lugs on their card, nice ones.. i past on that deal cause of sub and box i'm working on getting and i know i'm gonna need $100 wire

hope u got the wheels at discount tire direct., i was gonna get some 2 weeks ago 17" $300 set shipped with lugs on their card, nice ones.. i past on that deal cause of sub and box i'm working on getting and i know i'm gonna need $100 wire
I think I got them via Auto Anything, That's who I returned a set of 4 center caps that did not fit! :-(

John Kuthe...

I think I got them via Auto Anything, That's who I returned a set of 4 center caps that did not fit! :-(
John Kuthe...
Does owning a porsche red soccer mom van that you call baby II ever bother you? Maybe just a single stray thought of "Does this really make sense"

Does owning a porsche red soccer mom van that you call baby II ever bother you? Maybe just a single stray thought of "Does this really make sense"
It makes perfect sense. I use it for camping and whitewater kayaking. I can sleep in Baby II, haul kayaks and everything!

Called Baby II because my 1994 Caravan "Baby" was killed almost two years ago on Halloween.

John Kuthe...

???
21762050_10156573532604692_8451622053179679707_n.jpg

John Kuthe...
It makes perfect sense. I use it for camping and whitewater kayaking. I can sleep in Baby II, haul kayaks and everything!
Called Baby II because my 1994 Caravan "Baby" was killed almost two years ago on Halloween.

John Kuthe...
You got me Loool so bad im so lost with your posts.
Are those your kids n wife, does she accept that you failed as a nurse?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.