Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

21753449_1519584068102068_4220316768796875317_o.jpg

And this sounds EVEN BETTER in her!! (See in my sig file!!

John Kuthe...
you was able to "set" your woofers resistance?

what does "main" amp mean?

4 6x9 midrange or midbass?

a ******* van with a slim line woofer.

seriously man you have some type of social issue?

you need to read and stop posting

you was able to "set" your woofers resistance? what does "main" amp mean?

4 6x9 midrange or midbass?

a ******* van with a slim line woofer.

seriously man you have some type of social issue?

you need to read and stop posting
Yeah, I wired my sub's 2 voice coils in parallel to "set" the sub's resistance, so to speak.

I have one 5 channel amp to send 100W to the four 6x9's and 500W to the sub. This is why I call it my main amp.

You just don't like that I do not fit your moldy old mold!! Baby II's sound system sound damned good and impresses everyone who hears it!

John Kuthe...

Yeah, I wired my sub's 2 voice coils in parallel to "set" the sub's resistance, so to speak.
I have one 5 channel amp to send 100W to the four 6x9's and 500W to the sub. This is why I call it my main amp.

You just don't like that I do not fit your moldy old mold!! Baby II's sound system sound damned good and impresses everyone who hears it!

John Kuthe...
define set, redo your signature

so what's the "main" driver? The sub, 6x9s or all? kmsl

you fixing up a ******* van and bragging about red Porsche paint shows who you are. im not saying yo are a bad person but you sound like the type that has social issues.

your like the guy version of the cat woman. lol

you don't have to try to impress anyone. just say hey painted my car give me some feed back. at least you don't seem so mental.

define set, redo your signatureso what's the "main" driver? The sub, 6x9s or all? kmsl

you fixing up a ******* van and bragging about red Porsche paint shows who you are. im not saying yo are a bad person but you sound like the type that has social issues.

your like the guy version of the cat woman. lol

you don't have to try to impress anyone. just say hey painted my car give me some feed back. at least you don't seem so mental.
Oh whaaa! I'm not here to please YOU!

John Kurhe...

Anyone who paints a old minvan like that means the police have a profile of creepy dude in a white van giving out [emoji516].

" I know what I'll do, paint it red so i can throw them off the trail. Perfect!"

You are beyond wierd and the definition of a troll and make this forum worse that you are in it. You contribute nothing and everything you suggest is just a reason to tell them about your **** audio equipment. You ask questions and don't give a **** about the answer. You know who does that? Troll's!!!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Anyone who paints a old minvan like that means the police have a profile of creepy dude in a white van giving out [emoji516].
" I know what I'll do, paint it red so i can throw them off the trail. Perfect!"
WTF are you talking about?

You are beyond wierd and the definition of a troll and make this forum worse that you are in it. You contribute nothing and everything you suggest is just a reason to tell them about your **** audio equipment. You ask questions and don't give a **** about the answer. You know who does that? Troll's!!!!!!!!
I learned a few things here, like about sound deadening, stuff like that.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
And no one cares about your phone!

John Kuthe...

WTF are you talking about?

I learned a few things here, like about sound deadening, stuff like that.

And no one cares about your phone!

John Kuthe...
Your ******* Clown shoes
Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

My Mom is dead, my Dad now too!
I ESCHEW your gender appropriateness for what I like and IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! Pisses you off, eh? I wonder why!

I'm entitled to have an opinion, weather you like it or not.

John Kuthe...
No you ******' didn't. You hired some random "installer" from Craigslist. You didn't do a dam thing except pay the guy. You even admitted it. Your not fooling anybody here.

No you ******' didn't. You hired some random "installer" from Craigslist. You didn't do a dam thing except pay the guy. You even admitted it. Your not fooling anybody here.
I consulted with CarAudio.com, my installer guy and random others as I was having my installer guy install my system for me, and I worked WITH him every step of the way too! I didn't simply write a check! I was INVOLVED the entire time while my audio system was installed!

Sorry YOU chose to do everything yourself, which is why so many here are so overly defensive of their "little systems"!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.