Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

What grown man would be proud to roll around in a freshly painted soccer mom van, and the color red of all colors?! And nicknaming it baby 2?! What a joke. I mean.....your mom must be proud.

What grown man would be proud to roll around in a freshly painted soccer mom van, and the color red of all colors?! And nicknaming it baby 2?! What a joke. I mean.....your mom must be proud.
My Mom is dead, my Dad now too!

I ESCHEW your gender appropriateness for what I like and IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! Pisses you off, eh? I wonder why!

John Kuthe...

i didnt know porsche red was a color. Alert all the preschools so we can update their curriculum.

Of course it is! I'd imagine Porsche has it's red trademarked too, like Dow Corning does the pink color of its pink fiberglass insulatiion, and Harley has the sound of it's motorcycle engines. Etc! And it was the red that was on Earl Scheib's color selection chart for it's $995.00 paint job too! Now I have it on Baby II! Yay!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

What happened to the leaf? Thought it was getting the most amazing sound in it?
I decided to economize and stick with the Leaf's stock sound system, which is pretty good, Just can't get LOUD and good like the system in Baby II!

John Kuthe...

I swear to god if I see you refer to your car as "baby II" one for fucking time...
It's what's on her license plates!

21768557_1521549264572215_5813816235084518066_o.jpg

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.