Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
21753449_1519584068102068_4220316768796875317_o.jpg

And this sounds EVEN BETTER in her!! (See in my sig file!!

John Kuthe...

Is what it is. All I can say is that I dont have a problem with him. There are plenty of other members here that get on my nerves far worse than he ever has.
thats kuz you love seeing everyone lose their sh*t the first sign of contact with him. Its quite a sight indeed.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']thats kuz you love seeing everyone lose their sh*t the first sign of contact with him. Its quite a sight indeed.[/QUOTE]

Apparently @Slo_Ride missed his install thread....you wanna good laugh, have at it.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Apparently @Slo_Ride missed his install thread....you wanna good laugh, have at it.[/QUOTE]

You obviously missed the fact that I was there from the very beginning. All up in it.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Apparently @Slo_Ride missed his install thread....you wanna good laugh, have at it.[/QUOTE]

you gotta look at it from his perspective. The normal guys he watches from time to time gets buttfked trolled hard by a pansy @ss sh*t that keeps the troll train rolling hard everytime he's on line. While he just stands on the side lines laughing at both idiot parties involved in the mess, both the troll and the idiots feeding the troll.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.