Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

Gas to e85 conversion.
Electric vehicles have high maintenance cost which is why most do not go electric, also here in houston electric power up stations are a relic of the past //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif..

what else you got for me??

I feel like your running out of things to say
some dickwad on the frums is a railroad tech or someshit. they been hybrid for 10+ years. engine turns generator when is converted to DC and powers electrical motors. much more efficent than any car out now. rivals that of turbines.

some dickwad on the frums is a railroad tech or someshit. they been hybrid for 10+ years. engine turns generator when is converted to DC and powers electrical motors. much more efficent than any car out now. rivals that of turbines.
Still is only 1/2 way there! Still needs gasoline to RUN!

John Kuthe...

You're not even fucking close to having "among the first 100% electric vehicles"

In 1891 "William Morrison of Des Moines, Iowa builds the first successful electric automobile in the United States."

Timeline: History of the Electric Car . NOW on PBS
And HOW MANY electric cars did William Morrison sell and put on the roads of the U.S.? Not NEARLY as many as Nissan did with the 100% electric Leaf! I'll BETCHA!!

John Kuthe...

So criticizes a train for using a hybrid approach, but yet uses non-renewably produced electricity to charge a leaf.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

When I special-ordered my Porsche sports car in the same "Porsche RED" color as the OP, they called it "Guards Red". It was the most popular color at the time, w/ almost half the vehicles painted that color.

+1 Hybrid and electric vehicles will be THE performance cars of the future. The performance potential is virtually unlimited. When an electric vehicle is designed for performance instead of economy amazing things happen,

So criticizes a train for using a hybrid approach, but yet uses non-renewably produced electricity to charge a leaf.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif
They are experimenting with more renewable power sources for trains, and that is good! Industrial is where gasoline will be used for a LOT longer than in personal transportation, as personal transportation 100% electric cars are being made RIGHT NOW! And I'm DRIVING ONE! And I'm charging it with the electrical grid we have in place in St Louis today, and am not sorry about that either! If I could afford a ton of solar cells and storage batteries I'd make the entire switch, but I can't right now.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

And HOW MANY electric cars did William Morrison sell and put on the roads of the U.S.? Not NEARLY as many as Nissan did with the 100% electric Leaf! I'll BETCHA!!
John Kuthe...
I bet not. Point is they've been around for more than 100 years.

He sure does like the color red...
Red cars go faster! Even cops know this! So I have to be very careful about Baby II's speed! Good thing she has a very good cruise control! So does my Leaf! Red also! :)

John Kuthe...

Red cars go faster! Even cops know this! So I have to be very careful about Baby II's speed! Good thing she has a very good cruise control! So does my Leaf! Red also! :)
John Kuthe...
Durp!!!
Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

WTF is a moran ???
You!

22008469_1524851900908618_3245821770871980537_n.jpg

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.