Are you able to help me out ??

Would it be too much to post a video on youtube showing me your wiring setup? Visuals honestly help me soo much

Especially where I would find all the wires would be hard to understand without a visual if you know what i mena?

It's very simple, just tap into a fuse on the glove box for the remote turn on.

12v post on the battery to the 12v on your amp.

negative to the ground on your battery or the post right by the battery.

For RCA's with your stock deck, get a line output converter tap into the rear speakers, and run the rcas to the amp.

Done

Questions: Still confused on the fuse in the glove box

Very confused on the RCA line output converter tap,..I dont even know what that is lol (Im new to all this remmeber)

Questions: Still confused on the fuse in the glove boxVery confused on the RCA line output converter tap,..I dont even know what that is lol (Im new to all this remmeber)
1. Fuse: There's a wire input on your amplifier labeled "REM" which is the remote turn on. For this you need a wire that turns on with the car and turns off with the car. This wire is the ignition wire that's located inside of your glove box with the rest of the fuses.

2. You need something to send the signal to the amplifier that the amplifier will amplify. The signal input on the amp is likely an RCA, your speaker wires don't go into RCA's automatically. You need something called a line output converter, which converts speaker wire into RCA outputs for RCA's. The RCAs from the converter go into your amp and you're ready to bump.

edit: and good luck with the big three, you're not getting to the alternator wire without taking it out. Just leave it alone with the power you're running.

Alright i guess ill search around Google for some pictures/videos on everything but i have another question for here....I hard to remove my Harmon Kardon subs form my trunk because my kicker subs wouldn't fit with those on and now there's just the wiring hanging down...what do i do with these wires? also can i ground my amp where the negative terminal on my battery is grounded?

Alright i guess ill search around Google for some pictures/videos on everything but i have another question for here....I hard to remove my Harmon Kardon subs form my trunk because my kicker subs wouldn't fit with those on and now there's just the wiring hanging down...what do i do with these wires? also can i ground my amp where the negative terminal on my battery is grounded?
Just leave them (tape em off and shove em up the holes), I wouldn't use the converter on those wires though, there's too much power going through. (most LOCs are for like 50 watts). and yes you can ground the amp in the back where the battery is, that's where I have mine.

Alright im sure i can figure out the whole glove box fuse shiznit but i am so confused on the converter part on where to wire the converter in my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif maybe someone else could post up pics/video for me especially for other people since i know i cant be the only one with this question

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.