Are you able to help me out ??

I dont care about being the loudest i mean i wana be loud but not damamge them and i thought the sq was avg on them? not total crap like what everyone says

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

What do you have them in right now? The Kicker box? The one with the big *** 7" port? That box will get really loud. But not a whole lot more. If that's all you care about (and that's not a knock) than you should be cool.
What if i made the port smaller?

What do you have them in right now? The Kicker box? The one with the big *** 7" port? That box will get really loud. But not a whole lot more. If that's all you care about (and that's not a knock) than you should be cool.
What if i made the port smaller? and i mean i care about loud and i also care about sq but isnt kicker like avg sq and bang hella loud

The subs are 400rms each but 800wrms for BOTH. I think u will like them dude, just get that wire kit and ull be set

You purchased a good amp to match up with them, there just entry lvl subs. KIckers a bit overpriced, but for 2 intry subs and a box i think u got a deal. I was given a loaded kicker L5 10 in one of there boxes and i thought it hit good, didnt sound the best but it was enjoyable

Plus u got a drop and play man, just gotta run amp wires. For your first setup i do believe ull be happy

The subs are 400rms each but 800wrms for BOTH. I think u will like them dude, just get that wire kit and ull be set
You purchased a good amp to match up with them, there just entry lvl subs. KIckers a bit overpriced, but for 2 intry subs and a box i think u got a deal. I was given a loaded kicker L5 10 in one of there boxes and i thought it hit good, didnt sound the best but it was enjoyable

Plus u got a drop and play man, just gotta run amp wires. For your first setup i do believe ull be happy
Haha my bad I thought you ment all together it was only 400rms lol but thanks man Im so excited to get these all wired up! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What BMW do you have.. I have an e46 if you need wiring help (remote turn on)
I have a 325i and i know how to take out the HU ive done it before because i posted a pic on ebay to sell it but are ours wired the same?

Haha my bad I thought you ment all together it was only 400rms lol but thanks man Im so excited to get these all wired up! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have a 325i and i know how to take out the HU ive done it before because i posted a pic on ebay to sell it but are ours wired the same?

Should be, I have a stock deck though. Wutcha got for further questions.

Do your seats fold down?

Yes they do fold down and id know this because i couldnt figure out how to take them out so i can fit my sub in but i took out the carpet in my trunk to give me extra room and barely slid them in....I WAS RELIEVED (In other words it was the biggest pain)

Edit: I have a stock deck too because i had to much money selling on ebay so i couldnt put it up

Yes they do fold down and id know this because i couldnt figure out how to take them out so i can fit my sub in but i took out the carpet in my trunk to give me extra room and barely slid them in....I WAS RELIEVED (In other words it was the biggest pain)
Edit: I have a stock deck too because i had to much money selling on ebay so i couldnt put it up

Taking them out is easy, Just remove the hex screw inbetween the 60/40 and remove the black cover. Then lift up the seats, and angle them away from each other and they'l pop right out. And for your ignition fuse (remote turn on) it's in your glove box. I could get you the fuse number if you needed.

I had a feeling it was with the Hex screw haha i used the 40 which fit perfect but it was so freaking tight i think i ended up stripping it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif(((((((((((((((((

and for the remote turn on i take the remote wire and wire it into the glovebox?????????? 0.o

Edit: sorry I know I probably sound really dumb in all my replies but im pretty new with the whole wiring thing sorry

I had a feeling it was with the Hex screw haha i used the 40 which fit perfect but it was so freaking tight i think i ended up stripping it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif(((((((((((((((((
and for the remote turn on i take the remote wire and wire it into the glovebox?????????? 0.o

Edit: sorry I know I probably sound really dumb in all my replies but im pretty new with the whole wiring thing sorry
Well if you want it to turn on and off, you don't have an aftermarket deck with a REM cable. Ignition is similar, that's what I found as the best option in the glovebox.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.