Are American Bass XFL15s worth it?

Had a pair of those 15's sealed in a maxima trunk 14 years ago lol
**** i hit a 148 with them i dont even recall what amp i think a cadence a7hc.. thats like a 145 on the new termlab.. that specific show was usaci and the metere was consistently 3db higher.. but 3 12s would have been louder NO DOUBT

Well what advice do you have for me then? I wouldnt have posted on here if i was an expert. Lol
A brief summary of the 4th order thread... - Car Audio Classifieds

You also need to calculate displacement very carefully. Might take you a few tries to get it right. I'd suggest a removable/shrinkable port. Tune high and gradually lower tuning till it sounds proper.

As papermaker said, its a lot more complicated than just port and airspace. For newer guys, you'll want to make things as experimental(easily modifiable) as possible with your enclosures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.