Are American Bass XFL15s worth it?

Are American Bass XFL15s worth it? I have a Hifonics BRX 2000.1D on 2 AGM Kinetiks Batts, and Running 2 JL w0 12s, I was wondering if the XFL 1522's are good? Ive heard nothing but positive things about them and was wondering if they would hit pretty good on the Hifonics amp?

Yes if you can fit a properly sized box for a pair of 15s in your trunk then you'll probably **** your pants when you hear the difference between those and the w0s lol

lol gotta love noobs.

Will my amp power these subs? Is this amp good enough for my subs? Are these subs good? What subs should I get to get more bass? Is this a good brand? What can I expect to hit with my new subs? Can I do a hairtrick with these subs?

Yes if you can fit a properly sized box for a pair of 15s in your trunk then you'll probably **** your pants when you hear the difference between those and the w0s lol
Problem is, he has a 2001 chrysler 300m trunk. Unless he builds the box in the trunk and trunk-wall it off, he wont get anywhere with this.

Id run a pair of XFL 12s in that trunk space,or a pair of tens in a built box tuned from 32-36 HTZ,and supply that amp decently, and you should get some decent results

A lot of people like doing 3.5 to 3.75 for them. 4 if using less power.
So for 2 xfl 15's you think around 8 cubes net would be nice? I was thinking 15's needed more but i wasnt sure.

lol gotta love noobs.
Will my amp power these subs? Is this amp good enough for my subs? Are these subs good? What subs should I get to get more bass? Is this a good brand? What can I expect to hit with my new subs? Can I do a hairtrick with these subs?
Quality post right here:smash:

Obviously people post on a forum to ask questions, how about we help them instead of being negative and cluttering up a thread with mindless remarks...

To the OP, yes that amp will power the subs but how much space do you have?

Quality post right here:smash:
Obviously people post on a forum to ask questions, how about we help them instead of being negative and cluttering up a thread with mindless remarks...

To the OP, yes that amp will power the subs but how much space do you have?
Thanks dude, Yeah, i am new to all of these, so excuse me for not realizing some of this stuff at first, that guy is obviously a ****^ i wouldnt have posted on here if i wasnt looking for help.. But yeah i have been measuring my trunk and i wanna see how many cubes i could manage out of it. Ill post back results once i have a realistic number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.