Ampere Audio Subs any good?

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've never heard of their subs but came across them over at SSA website and the price is fair to me. I was thinking about maybe buying a single 15 Ampere Audio 3.0 V2 but unsure how they'll sound. Anyone with any experience with this brand? Thanks

I believe the first run were OEM'd by Tantric. I'd expect the 3.0 to be comparable to the HD. I don't believe Tantric has a hand in the newer ones

Ok, I google every where and couldn't find anything about them. Did they say anything about the drivers being a SQ, SQL, or SPL?

No personal experience but I seen a few ppl running them over on Caco and they liked them

The aa v2 and v3 subs are all SPL oriented subs.

The amps they produce are sundown/IA/DD quality amps and will do overrated.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

The ampere subs are top notch tantric has nothing to do with them any more. They work well daily and for Spl I talk to Andrew (ampere) quite often you will be pleased. I've sold a few and everyone loves them

Thanks! I'll place my order soon.

The ampere subs are top notch tantric has nothing to do with them any more. They work well daily and for Spl I talk to Andrew (ampere) quite often you will be pleased. I've sold a few and everyone loves them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.