amp and sub matches that are good

s

hould it be the extreme or performance series.
The Extreme looks very nice, be great in the colder temps.Has a 4 year warranty? I looked at a Orileys Super Start and the Extreme in my 34/78 series. Both look really great. For the money the Orileys is my pick and can obtain a Local warranty or at any location. I can almost get two Orileys for the price of 1 Odessy

went ahead and ordered 2 of all the fuse holders and blocks. ordered 6 pack sets of the 300 and 150 fuses, plus 10 ft of ofc power and ground cable. i had another 0 gauge hook up kit but it doesnt say ofc so i just bought more, for the big 3. i have a skar kit here, so i will use that when everything gets here. i also ordered 2 of the fuse holders from gpaudio. so i should be good on wiring and fuses now.
Nice!! Id would use ALL OFC wiring on everything. Give yourself approx/4- 6 inches extra wiring to be able to refresh the wiring in the future at the battery from any corrosion. I usually do 6.I like to check my connections usually every two months or when I change oil.Tighten ect and cut back fresh on the Connections if I see any corrosion build up in a years time.

The Extreme looks very nice, be great in the colder temps.Has a 4 year warranty? I looked at a Orileys Super Start and the Extreme in my 34/78 series. Both look really great. For the money the Orileys is my pick and can obtain a Local warranty or at any location. I can almost get two Orileys for the price of 1 Odessy
good call.. are they sealed

Your doors are a bit slim for the stock locations to get some really high output sound up there. Door pods are very helpful, and Dash mounted center staging works well that CDT has..universal A pillar mounts and or some tweeter pods will help also.. Maybe forming some Kicks with some nice mids also. There is a build on a Sentra I believe that may give you some ideas as well?
i looked at the cdt center stage stuff. i already have the preouts filled up, but i left all the locs wired to the harness. would i be able to tap into that specific channel and then put another set of rcas and run them with a splitter at the amp or would that cause the amp to run at 2 ohms and maybe burn it up?

i live on the coast in ga. it doesnt really get that cold here. maybe in jan/feb but thats only for a couple of days. hell, im usually in shorts on xmas. it was still in the 70's last xmas and the 80's the year before.

do you think a super start would be ok for a trunk mounted battery or would you suggest another type for the trunk?

i just watched a you tube video, about the use of battery isolators, if you run dual batteries. i was wondering what type if any that you recommend and if they are worth it.

just ordered the 250 alternator from js. 3-5 weeks supposedly. maybe it will come early enough during my staycation, that i wont have to rush it. now to order the glue it and screw it box, and last but not least the battery. now if the weather will cooperate, i can gut the trunk and decide on some type of platform for all the wiring and then an amp rack.

If yo ordered from J&S it depends on if you got powder coating or not. I did not and he had them in stock and I had it 4 days later from South Carolina. They are very helpful with any questions you run into. I even had a cat steal the wiring harness for the alternator and hide it on me. I emailed them asking to buy a new one and they sent one free of charge even though they sell them for 15 bucks.

They didn't have mine on the shelf but I had a little over 2 weeks after I ordered from J&S...I didn't do powder coating either...

If yo ordered from J&S it depends on if you got powder coating or not. I did not and he had them in stock and I had it 4 days later from South Carolina. They are very helpful with any questions you run into. I even had a cat steal the wiring harness for the alternator and hide it on me. I emailed them asking to buy a new one and they sent one free of charge even though they sell them for 15 bucks.
i think i read on another post about you mentioning that.. hard to find companies like that anymore

just ordered the 250 alternator from js. 3-5 weeks supposedly. maybe it will come early enough during my staycation, that i wont have to rush it. now to order the glue it and screw it box, and last but not least the battery. now if the weather will cooperate, i can gut the trunk and decide on some type of platform for all the wiring and then an amp rack.
Always take your time. Check things over two or three times doesnt hurt at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...