amp and sub matches that are good

I did see some BNEW wrapped wrenches man.. LOL. Ive been around car audio since late 80s.. Before amps hit the market in my area, and more than 60 miles to the nearest Audio shops. I learned on my own for a very long time and ended up working in Audio Shops installing after working 30-50 hrs in hard construction,. I also learned along the way.. I have had so many audio systems myself, and I still like my audio. Im still learning even today.The internet is a vast of information and also learning from others as well from theyre great experiences as well as failures.Ive had plenty of failures in my time. If I can share my experiences with others to help as well as save some money..(as this can be an expensive hobby) its worth my time.
well its much appreciated, and i can say the othe rthank you for it too

i did military for 10 years, connstruction for 10, tile setting, swimming pool construction and then became awastewater operator operator. most of the newer ones are all comps and desk jobs, us older ones did it the old way and now do some of it with comps. built comps for fun, took cabinet making and refinishing while out with back surgery for for 4.5 years. now its all down hill and doing car audio has my interest for now. i would love to find a decent suv and fix the whole thing up, but i want one prior to all of the computers. they are hard to find and when youdo. they dont want to sell. i could stay busy on that thing for years. i need to get into learning to make modpods for speakers and display. i think it would be fun. no one likes to go to car shows around here.

i k ow the one i had in my tercel back in the 80's, you could have probably lit one for sure, because i didnt know squat about gains and had 8 speakers on a 4 channel amp and the gains all the way up.
That's how I smoked my 1st punch 250...5 8" wired up wrong and full gain cause I wasn't scared (just dumb as **** 🤣)...the smoke show was pretty though 😁

i need to see if they have some car shows coming up in my area. i would like to go once again. the only one i ever went to was in daytona. it was ablast
They are great to go too. You can get several Ideas and information along with some demos too. Its been since beginning of the Pandemic since ive gone to any. Ill prob hit a couple next year

Mostwere deffnot speed demonds for sure. I later put a 327 in and a t350, Smked tire all the time. Tires were cheap back then.
trhank obAma for the price jump i tire prices. my last set was about a grand for frigging touring tires. i didnt drop it or try to go with a fat footprint or nothing. just a regular smooth ride. its a shame

trhank obAma for the price jump i tire prices. my last set was about a grand for frigging touring tires. i didnt drop it or try to go with a fat footprint or nothing. just a regular smooth ride. its a shame
Man.. I hear that.. My ATs on my 2014 Ch.2500HD 4dr long bed were a nice Hit for sure.

They are great to go too. You can get several Ideas and information along with some demos too. Its been since beginning of the Pandemic since ive gone to any. Ill prob hit a couple next year
well if you hear of some good ones coming up near brunswick ga.. i need some swag..lol.. not sure i wanna put american bass and aramps stickers on the car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...