amp and sub matches that are good

well if you hear of some good ones coming up near brunswick ga.. i need some swag..lol.. not sure i wanna put american bass and aramps stickers on the car
Be best to Google up audio shows. There used to be a spot on this site.. I havent looked in a couple years for it .

what type of rubber grommet kits do i need for running wires through metal, wood panels or mdf. i see rubber grommet kits but what kind do i need for running it through 1/4,1/2, and 3/4 wood or mdf? its for cosmetics and i see them in videos all the time, i just dont know how to find them.. thanks

what type of rubber grommet kits do i need for running wires through metal, wood panels or mdf. i see rubber grommet kits but what kind do i need for running it through 1/4,1/2, and 3/4 wood or mdf? its for cosmetics and i see them in videos all the time, i just dont know how to find them.. thanks
I bought a box of snap bushings for like 18 bux. It had a bunch of different sizes. Used them to run my speaker wires for my subs.
Amazon.com: EASYEAH 160pcs Cable Snap Bushing Grommet Protector Black Snap in Cable Hose Bushing Grommet Round Snap Bushing Hole Plugs, 1" 3/4" 5/8" 1/2" 3/8" 5/16" Mounted Dia Locking Bushing Assortment Kit : Industrial & Scientific

Edited for link and cost

we had close to 3 inches of rain over the weekend. thats 2 weekends in a row that i have been shut down. still waiting for alternator and screw it kit, before i can start the layout

im having some trouble on the layout and how to run the wires. i have the taramp mono and the ct 4x..i have 2 dist blocks and 2 inline fuses, also a secondary dist block for leds and fans. i am unsure if i have to run inlines to the sec battery and then come off of that and then split pwr at another dist block and then run each of those through another inline each? this is first time attempting this and need some serious advice. ..... the ground wire can be moved to other side if necessary. i have ground and pwr running down driver side and all rcas running down pass side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 14
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...