Alpine type r. Need suggestions!

Yeah that does make sense, don't know what they did to them already. How do people buy used then? Or is that just for amps and other parts
I personally won’t buy used until you know enough to read between the lines. Only buy from people that you know knew what they are doing. If not you may buy someone else’s junk.

Okay, that audiocontrol looks more in my price range, is that what you mean by jl fix? will work just like putting a new hu in?
If I get a 1ohm amp does that mean I need a 2ohm sub? Or 4ohm?

Upgrade electrical in car means bigger battery, alternator, what else?

My car does not have the Sony system.. What do you mean by noise? :/

So many fricken subs to choose from! Never heard of fu before, they must be pretty good?
yeah popwar has video somewhere of his windshield cracking to million pieces with 8 fu 12's.. i'm gonna order one as soon as guy says he's starting on my box i hoped i'd have it by now.. i may just order it now..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.