Alex's Silverado

Not gonna happen, since you don't use bracing!
Will see my lil homie, still love how you guys keep saying i messed up my amp when soundqubed has officially stated it was a manufacturing issue and has happened to plenty amps now.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Will see my lil homie, still love how you guys keep saying i messed up my amp when soundqubed has officially stated it was a manufacturing issue and has happened to plenty amps now.
Because you mounted it to a big box with no bracing or dampening between the wood and amp..... Nothing could take that.

lol.. its definitely your box. soundqubed can try to make it better, not perfect. im telling you mounting a big amp to a big box with big equipment will continue to cost you big money

Because you mounted it to a big box with no bracing or dampening between the wood and amp..... Nothing could take that.
The only part that was flexing on my wall is front baffle where the subs are.

The side where the amp was did not get enough vibration to get vibrated to death. The pressure (air) moved away and unloaded more on the port wall and port side wall.

The side where the amp was did not get enough vibration to get vibrated to death. The pressure (air) moved away and unloaded more on the port wall and port side wall.

Dude, your screws vibrated out.......

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ill never admit it bro!!
holy shit im so glad you said this man i was about to flip out and be like wtf is up with this guy, is he really this stuck up lol i was gonna rail on adulbrich because you're hard competition for the tightest anus around here when it comes to criticism

It started raining, so I figured I'd take a quick pic of my progress and update my build logs. One side is almost done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The white caulk in the background was there from my last build. I'm salvaging the floor and back panels. I'll scrape it off before I resin the corner and side wall

IMG_20151111_130543_957_zpskudzqjck.jpg

Those are 2x4's turned sideways. The side is 3" of solid wood. Glued and screwed, plus will be covered with resin inside and out. Very sturdy to say the least
Out of curiosity is 50 2X4X8 going to make a whole shell for you or are you going to need to go back to the lumber yard?

Also this thread will turn into another 50 page troll-fest.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ill never admit it bro!!
holy shit im so glad you said this man i was about to flip out and be like wtf is up with this guy, is he really this stuck up lol i was gonna rail on adulbrich because you're hard competition for the tightest anus around here when it comes to criticism
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Out of curiosity is 50 2X4X8 going to make a whole shell for you or are you going to need to go back to the lumber yard?
Also this thread will turn into another 50 page troll-fest.
I've also got a couple sheets of 4' x 8' birch. I salvaged the rear wall and floor, so that saved a lot of wood, time, and effort. I should have enough 2x4's to make both sides and the top. Then double-layered birch baffle with an extra layer of 2x4's on the inside. Should be sturdy as hell

I was hoping it wouldn't be

Dude u have 4 18s in a crap built box. Every wall shook like crazy.. Hell my back wall still vibrates and it's metal pole braced and 4 layers thick of birch... And you will never be loud. I hope u meter soon so u can cry after u don't even break a 150db with your bpillar wall.

Dude u have 4 18s in a crap built box. Every wall shook like crazy.. Hell my back wall still vibrates and it's metal pole braced and 4 layers thick of birch... And you will never be loud. I hope u meter soon so u can cry after u don't even break a 150db with your bpillar wall.
I dont live to be loud on the meter.

Audio isnt my life homie, its just something i chose to do on my free tine to keep my self busy.

You must have no life

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.