added fan to amp it went into protect mode y ?

its not just that ill do the effort but im scared all mess somthing up because the power wire that runs from the batter to the alt it ****ing splits off like 3 times and goes somewhere else its like tiny wires idk wtf that is

I have a backhoe and have thought of digging graves lots of times. People around here don't spend big money on funerals, though. And being that I know pretty much everyone, I'd feel obligated to dig most of them for free. I can't afford to do that, so I haven't bothered with it...

you might need to add relay to power fans if you havent done that... remote wire doesnt have enough to power fans.. when remote wire is stressed trying to power fans amp wont get enough to keep it on so, amp goes protect.

but the amp still gets hot ive done some testing it doesnt get hot when i turn the car power on but when i start up the car the amp gets hot must be because of the tiny wire running from the battery to the alternator i really need to do this big 3

but the amp still gets hots ive done some testing it doesnt get hot when i turn the car power on but when i start up the car the amp gets hot must be because of the tiny wire running from the battery to the alternator i really need to do this big 3
Once you install everything correctly, that amp will be fine. Seriously, there are literally hundreds of people running bigger amps than that, at lower impedances, with no fans. None of those people have issues.

The fans look absolutely ridiculous, man. Remove them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.