smd tm1 fan controller alternative

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am not familiar with fat steve's product, but i assume you want to run based on temp? There are tons of options for that.

Look up automotive electric fan controllers. I bet they operate exactly the same as steve's "design" that he "designed" all by himself by putting his name on it.

Edit: this took me thirty seconds to find: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1542149973...d=link&campid=5335951755&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Last edited:
Worst case scenario, hook it up to the remote from the HU to a relay if you don't have one already and it will turn on and off with the HU, the total cost is a fan or two and a couple of feet of 18 gauge wire.

Last edited:
im looking for ides on how to make my own fan controller this smd tm1 is way out of my budget
so any help ideas etc would help me out thanks
There are all kinds of Ideas out there by a search on the internet these days. Find the one that works for your situation and budget and capabilities. Everyone can mention almost anything, but not knowig exactly what you want to actually do is missed information thats needed to try and recommend the unit and parts that may work for you. be a little more specific and maybe some pics will also help understand what you actually want to do with size,location ect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...