added fan to amp it went into protect mode y ?

i called that car place and they said they would do the big 3 for $350 and they said it would make a difference unless i upgrade my alternator with it

they also said that redtop battery isnt the right on it should be a yellow top is this true

and they said my subs sound shitty because i dont have enough airspace back there wow i keep ****ing myself

i called that car place and they said they would do the big 3 for $350 and they said it would make a difference unless i upgrade my alternator with it
they also said that redtop battery isnt the right on it should be a yellow top is this true

and they said my subs sound shitty because i dont have enough airspace back there wow i keep ****ing myself
$350 bucks for something that you can do for $10 in wire is not a good deal.

thats what i thought man they only have to change 3 wires what a rippoff

i want to do it my self but you see my car is really complicated to do it because from the positive to my battery 2 wires come of of it one goes to this power just start thing can i just elminate that ?

also when i follow the main wire to the alt it somehow slits off into little wires and goes to other places idk how its like that its all covered in this black tape or somthing i will have to open that and see whats going on also i must lift my car to get to the alternator

now ive actually found the alternator i think i can do this job myself

will my bass be louder if i do the big 3 because i will be getting more power flow right because when i had my capacitor the bass was louder and im not lying

will my bass be louder if i do the big 3 because i will be getting more power flow right because when i had my capacitor the bass was louder and im not lying
Everything your system does is relative to the power it's receiving. Right now, it's receiving very little power. Any little thing you do to beef up that electrical system is going to help some. Is the big 3 going to fix everything? NOPE! But it's a start. At least you're willing to listen now. We'll have you straightened out soon.

If you don't think you can replace the alt or perform the big 3, search for an auto shop that isn't trying to rape your wallet. $350 to run a few wires is ridiculous. Surely there's a mom & pop auto repair place in your area that'll do it for a realistic fee...

They are lying, the red top actually does the job, my friend has on on a 2200 watt amp. no dimming lights.

that thing i posted it should you how to get to the alt in an intrepid which is really gay compared to other cars

the bass is loud again in my car and pretty powerful now and the amp isnt overheated i think its because the redtop wasnt charged but now it is

but i do have the gain 3/4 of the way up is that a bad thing

im going to do the big 3 i just have to order the wire

that thing i posted it should you how to get to the alt in an intrepid which is really gay compared to other cars
the bass is loud again in my car and pretty powerful now and the amp isnt overheated i think its because the redtop wasnt charged but now it is

but i do have the gain 3/4 of the way up is that a bad thing
It is if you just randomly set it that way. Use a DMM and match it to your headunit output voltage. That or go to an autozone and ask to use an Oscope to check for a clipped signal.

It is if you just randomly set it that way. Use a DMM and match it to your headunit output voltage. That or go to an autozone and ask to use an Oscope to check for a clipped signal.
i do need to set my gains right because it seems that is the way to make the amp not overheat

i turned the gain down now it was pissing me off it hurt my ears and it wasnt that good bass it was just shitty loud and everything vibrates

im porting my box would that make the bass sound better to the ear right

i have created a plan for the big 3 do you guys think this is the right way to do it

52610460.jpg

91140198.jpg

68699356.jpg

17745595.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.