added fan to amp it went into protect mode y ?

u dont know about monster wire its the best wire u can get
Ive been in car audio for 3 years you punk bitch. No **** I know about monster wire, its cheap shitty ass wire.

You should wake the fuck up for once and order what everyone has been telling you to buy.

Shok Industries Wire

KnuKonceptz

Yeah, cause im pretty sure there are small wires inside of it that burn up.
something about being pulled down below 12v over and over kills it from what I have been told by optima, also if you run a yellow top everytime i see the voltage go 11.99v(car off) or 10months I take it back to where I got it and they give me a new one no Q's asked the yellow top are warranted for abuse and everytime I get a new one the warranty starts over.

if the red top lasts me a year ill be happyWell it may last a year depends how hard you run it, but the alt your not worried about is going to be a big concern if you keep hooking dead battery's to it, your going to smoke it that way.

how will i know if its dead my amps stop playing ?

Ive been in car audio for 3 years you punk *****. No **** I know about monster wire, its cheap shitty ass wire.
You should wake the **** up for once and order what everyone has been telling you to buy.

Shok Industries Wire

KnuKonceptz
i think its good the description is convincing

what about 14
Measure it. You'll need enough to do the big 3, AS WELL AS

- A run from the + batt terminal to the + batt terminal in your trunk

- From the + batt terminal in your trunk to the amp

- From the amp to ground

7 feet isn't enough. 14 feet isn't enough. Maybe 30 feet....MAYBE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.