added fan to amp it went into protect mode y ?

markak134

Banned
pa
i added 3 fans to my system today and now the amp goes into protect mode and the fan arent even hooked up to the amp that goes to protect its the other amp and that one is fine but they are on a distribution block together because of this it kept doing it but then it stoped but i havent had a change to turn up the volume yet and that might make it start doing it again so whats the problem here and how can i fix it without getting rid of my fans i mean fans doing even draw that much power maybe my car was at its limit and this pushed it over the edge i dont know would a capacitor help ?

i added 3 fans to my system today and now the amp goes into protect mode and the fan arent even hooked up to the amp that goes to protect its the other amp and that one is fine but they are on a distribution block together because of this it kept doing it but then it stoped but i havent had a change to turn up the volume yet and that might make it start doing it again so whats the problem here and how can i fix it without getting rid of my fans i mean fans doing even draw that much power maybe my car was at its limit and this pushed it over the edge i dont know would a capacitor help ?

already shows how much you know lol.

Seriously. Would it kill you to use the occasional comma or period?

That's one of the longest fucking sentences I've ever had a hard time reading.

I forgot what you even asked me to help you with.

so whats wrong with this **** do i need a need a new alternator just to run some shitty fans or my amp is just retarded

im only guessing but would bigger power wire or bigger fuses help

so whats wrong with this **** do i need a need a new alternator just to run some shitty fans or my amp is just retarded
im only guessing but would bigger power wire or bigger fuses help
do you have a battery or two in the back next to the amp?

Each one of my little PC fan's draw accounts for about a .1 drop in my voltage.

So it's nothing serious.

Things we need in order to help you:

1) amp make/model/ohm load

2) how things are wired

3) proper punctuation

Seriously. Would it kill you to use the occasional comma or period?
That's one of the longest fucking sentences I've ever had a hard time reading.

I forgot what you even asked me to help you with.
haha.gif

Each one of my little PC fan's draw accounts for about a .1 drop in my voltage.
So it's nothing serious.

Things we need in order to help you:

1) amp make/model/ohm load

2) how things are wired

3) proper punctuation
This should be number 1

maybe yea i should just get a battery just for that amp

its a rd 2200 and a .67 ohm load

the way its wired ok 5gauge wire from my battery with a 250a inline fuse going to a d-block with a 100a fuse for the rd2000(6g power wire and ground) and a 80a fuse for my power aucustick 4 channel 840 watt amp then the fans are all connected to the power aucustick amp so why the hell is the rd cutting off

the way its wired ok 5gauge wire from my battery with a 250a inline fuse going to a d-block with a 100a fuse for the rd2000(6g power wire and ground) and a 80a fuse for my power aucustick 4 channel 840 watt amp then the fans are all connected to the power aucustick amp so why the hell is the rd cutting off
Let me get this straight, you are running 5 gauge wire directly from your hood battery, to the d-block, and then to the Rd2000, and you don't know why its cutting off? Are you serious? Zero battery in the back?

Not trying to be a douche

so...what's the 250A fuse for? Your 5 gauge wire is going to melt before that fuse will blow...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.