Add more bass to my wife's 2011 Genesis Coupe

If hyundai would finally decide to sell anything over the base model with a standard tranny id be all over one. Someone correct me if im wrong, but last i checked, anything with a turbo from them is mated to a auto transmission...seems kinda silly if you ask me.Nice car man, I really love them!
You can get the Genesis Coupe 2.0T or the 3.8 Grand Touring with a 6 speed manual transmission.

oh no kiddin. my dad was looking at a sonata 2.0T and the only trim line with a standard was the base model. It seemed like that was the trend for just about every car on their lot.

oh no kiddin. my dad was looking at a sonata 2.0T and the only trim line with a standard was the base model. It seemed like that was the trend for just about every car on their lot.
I have noticed this with a lot of newer vehicles. It is very irritating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.