High Res Imgs Slow Computers Beware/Light Blinky=Dead Battery Leading into build log

BOSS equipment

• Keep+ Eventually expand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

its10v1
10+ year member

The Caped Rock-Head
Pulled my HU and used an adapter this time (OLD WIRE SPLITTERS= Grip/pull motion all in one)

DSCN1336.jpg

Sub box, 4ga wire, fused dist block, inline fuse, more 4ga sections,

DSCN1337.jpg

Bass knob=

DSCN1338.jpg

Have to say, I've never had problems with this amp.

DSCN1339.jpg

Q Logic 4ga wire

DSCN1343.jpg

All Muh crap

DSCN1347.jpg

So uh I just tested putting my HU in with adapter:

DSCN1352.jpg

Was jammin to radio frequencies for first time off this HU, sounded strong even for a well-known weak signal in my area, Stock 6x4 and 6x9 pairs.

DSCN1353.jpg

Turned key off after being satisfied, and just curious, I took my face plate off and

DSCN1354.jpg

The red light was blinking with key out door open even after light went off cause of timer. just kept blinking.. I'm worried that it'll kill my battery blinking all the time, for no reason (didnt do this in old car but as I said, I didnt use a wiring adapter in the last car, just hard wired.) This thread will become a build log for my winter beater as I get more accomplished.

Theft deterrent.....light goes out. Also it would take weeks to kill your batt with that. It is an LED which uses next to fack all for power. It would prolly stay lit steady for a week on a lil 9 volt batt.

Well you cant see thru face..>_> so your saying that light blinking wont kill a battery (even in single digit temperature)

Now that I think about it my battery has 600 reserve capacity, 720 cold cranking amps and 900 amps(at/above 32F)

What could one LED light take to be powered to turn on every other second? like 2amps? z

got more ish done with lumina today, but also pulled 6x4 speakers that I put into my corsica (since stocks were blown when I got it)

1217101644a.jpg

these wires were so brittle, that they just pulled right off my passenger side 6x4

1217101650a.jpg

This is a close up of the rubber boot that the 6x4s sit in from corsica thought these things were dope when i first saw em,

1217101654.jpg

Also had to pull RCA's out too, had two sets ran for sub/mid amps (mid amp idea failed miserably and I got lazy.

1217101734.jpg

Side shot of 6x4

downsize1.jpg

Mug shot

downsize2.jpg

Panels loose to maybe show the ish I had to go through.

downsize3.jpg

White spot close to my finger looked like the terminal got hot and melted shielding of wire off, didnt penetrate.

downsize4.jpg

From the back, nifty little pair of pliers tho. has phillips and flat head on it

downsize6.jpg

Amp wire not wanting to move (used gorilla tape and a snow-blower tumbler(if thats what its called) switch cable

downsize8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...