a pair of aw1500qs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Audiobahn and sound good don't belong in the same sentence. If you're lookin for any SQ check some other subs out, but if you're only goin for SPL then they are the way you wanna go.

I don't know the subs they carry. I just know I don't like the way they sound but some people do. What ohm rating does that Directed go down to? Just find some subs that have about 600 rms or so and get the subs that are dual 4 ohm setup.

The 1100d can handle a 1 ohm load but itll shut off after i think an hour. 2 people told me to go with dual 2 ohm subs but i dont know. Im gonna go out today and purchase a pair of 15s so i mainly want something that gets stupid loud. I will sacrifice sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.