92 galant VR4 build- HDC315 lots of fiberglass..

your friend that you beat with the eclipse probably had a gs with a 420a engine micah
The one with the mods was a 95-99 GS-T and the one I said was almost stock was a GS-X from the same era. They were both 5 speeds and completely riced out like every other Eclipse/Talon around here. There is ONE Eclipse from that era around here that I wouldnt fuck with and it looks stock besides the front bumper with the huge hole in it for the FMIC. He is one of my friends friends, and he said he made 380 AWHP with a 75 shot. I dont know anything more about it than that, but it is the only decent Eclipse around here, and I still wouldnt wanna own it. He has problems with it all the time, and somethings always breaking it seems. My next car, like I already said, has potential to be a ricer, but I would never do that to a car. ( I am getting a MS3 in August...)

wow,4 pages of bashing,nothing hardly about building,except for a big blob of fiberglass!
word. shut the **** up please people. I'm on SR22 anyway. not trying to have the thing be too fast. I'll probably take it to the track this fall though..

and I havent got a lot of work done seeing i work 1-10 and cant use a lot of power tools late at night. getting the 'blob mocked up so i can actually make some progress this saturday.

Its got the same motor as one of the biggest ricers besides Hondas. It is rice in my book. Also, I dont care how fast it will be, its still rice, and will blow up after 25 miles...
You sir, are a ****ing moron.

Very nice car bro, let me know if you need any dsm/ 4g63 help. I'm very well educated in them. These are some of my cars. Green one is my old one, and the white one is the current whip.

DSCF1365Custom-1.jpg

DSCF1189Custom-1.jpg

02019Custom-3.jpg

3605833276_e79cd600fa_bDesktopResol.jpg

3605471961_dc075b172f_oDesktopResol.jpg

gsx3.jpg

The kid told me he has an upgraded exhaust, intake and I dont remember what else, so I could be wrong about the header thing, but I beat him AND his little buddy who was basically stock in a dig to 100. How much would the car cost? I could put 1k into my car and be running quite fast too, but my car is heavy as hell so it probably wouldnt be faster. Do I care? No, it is still a piece of trash ricer.
ALSO, I didnt realize the Mustang SVOs came with a supercharged V6. You fuucking idiot, they are 4 cylinder turbos. Read up before you try to talk.
Cus you specified the year of your T-bird right? some of them did come with the 4 cyl turbos you fuucking idiot. a 4 cyl turbo will kill a v6 SC any day, why do you think the fastest 350zs have TT kits instead of supercharger kits? how come more japanese cars arent supercharged? cus they pull 12psi at redline, although you could do 20psi like a GSX if your pulley was the size of a nickel and you reved out to 10k rpms, but i doubt you can do either. "I could put 1k into my car and be running quite fast too, but my car is heavy as hell so it probably wouldnt be faster." you just admitted youd be slower btw. Also your Tbird looks like staight up ****. When you rock a front mount, run 0 offset, scrub your bumper on a pebble in the road, and make a psh! sound when shifting let me know, you might actually have learned what fast is...

VR4 > T bird SC sorry but truth is truth. And its only a ricer if he puts on gay a$$ stickers and some *** tag body kit, Making a car a fast sleeper IS NOT making it a ricer bud sorry.

I owned one of these VR4's fun car to drive its a little torque monster around the corners.

I would still take a Starion over the Vr4 though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice find, There was a fully running stock one local under 100k miles to but they knew what it was worth heh.

VR4 > T bird SC sorry but truth is truth. And its only a ricer if he puts on gay a$$ stickers and some *** tag body kit, Making a car a fast sleeper IS NOT making it a ricer bud sorry.
I owned one of these VR4's fun car to drive its a little torque monster around the corners.

I would still take a Starion over the Vr4 though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice find, There was a fully running stock one local under 100k miles to but they knew what it was worth heh.

I wants a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

The thing that I love most about these thing's is that I get over 30mpg while cruising, and the current white gsx is 450~awhp. The green car got about 25mpg and was 550-600awhp.

I was saying these are probably heavy like the 3kgts and stealths, not saying they are the same. I had a 6g72 car actually, a 91 stealth. But anyways, I have a 90 T-Bird Super Coupe 35th anniversary. It is about as rare as this car, but makes at least 100 more ft-lbs of torque, even though it is a pig. And I would guess my SC would beat up on this. Plus rear wheel drive with crazy torque is way more fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I used to have a super coupe. I'll buy another one some day...

I was saying these are probably heavy like the 3kgts and stealths, not saying they are the same. I had a 6g72 car actually, a 91 stealth. But anyways, I have a 90 T-Bird Super Coupe 35th anniversary. It is about as rare as this car, but makes at least 100 more ft-lbs of torque, even though it is a pig. And I would guess my SC would beat up on this. Plus rear wheel drive with crazy torque is way more fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Cus you specified the year of your T-bird right? some of them did come with the 4 cyl turbos you fuucking idiot. a 4 cyl turbo will kill a v6 SC any day, why do you think the fastest 350zs have TT kits instead of supercharger kits? how come more japanese cars arent supercharged? cus they pull 12psi at redline, although you could do 20psi like a GSX if your pulley was the size of a nickel and you reved out to 10k rpms, but i doubt you can do either. "I could put 1k into my car and be running quite fast too, but my car is heavy as hell so it probably wouldnt be faster." you just admitted youd be slower btw. Also your Tbird looks like staight up ****. When you rock a front mount, run 0 offset, scrub your bumper on a pebble in the road, and make a psh! sound when shifting let me know, you might actually have learned what fast is...
You are fucking dumb. I stated it was a 90 35th anny, and I said Super Coupe, or SC plenty more times. Japanese cars arent supercharged because they have the displacement of a bottle of soda. Turbos are more effective on weedeater motors than a supercharger would be. Also, if you wanna get into what fast cars use turbos and what use superchargers, why do you think top fuel dragsters use superchargers instead of turbos? Lol, and how practical is "scrubbing your bumper on a pebble in the road"? Like I already said, in a few months, I will be getting a turbo-ed 4, so I will know what its like. Although its going to be a hell of a lot faster than my Super Coupe, I honestly doubt it will be more fun. Kicking the rear end out at 40 around a turn, or lighting up the rears by punching it at 30 is much more fun to me than a FWD or AWD car that is faster. I rode in my friends friends GSX that I was talking about previously and yeah it was fast as balls, but there is no fun there for me. I like sometimes getting squirrel-y out of a turn and not having complete control. Another guy in town has an STI with 450+ to the wheels, and at that power, it finally gains the tire spinning, drifting fun that I enjoy in my car which makes like 200 less HP and cost 1/20th the price.

I used to have a super coupe. I'll buy another one some day...
Its one of those cars you have to drive to appreciate in my opinion. Its basically a luxury cousin of a Mustang, but they are much more rare, and everyone doesnt have one. And mine eats GT Stangs all day as long as they arent the 05+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.