92 galant VR4 build- HDC315 lots of fiberglass..

You are fucking dumb. I stated it was a 90 35th anny, and I said Super Coupe, or SC plenty more times. Japanese cars arent supercharged because they have the displacement of a bottle of soda. Turbos are more effective on weedeater motors than a supercharger would be. Also, if you wanna get into what fast cars use turbos and what use superchargers, why do you think top fuel dragsters use superchargers instead of turbos? Lol, and how practical is "scrubbing your bumper on a pebble in the road"? Like I already said, in a few months, I will be getting a turbo-ed 4, so I will know what its like. Although its going to be a hell of a lot faster than my Super Coupe, I honestly doubt it will be more fun. Kicking the rear end out at 40 around a turn, or lighting up the rears by punching it at 30 is much more fun to me than a FWD or AWD car that is faster. I rode in my friends friends GSX that I was talking about previously and yeah it was fast as balls, but there is no fun there for me. I like sometimes getting squirrel-y out of a turn and not having complete control. Another guy in town has an STI with 450+ to the wheels, and at that power, it finally gains the tire spinning, drifting fun that I enjoy in my car which makes like 200 less HP and cost 1/20th the price.

Its one of those cars you have to drive to appreciate in my opinion. Its basically a luxury cousin of a Mustang, but they are much more rare, and everyone doesnt have one. And mine eats GT Stangs all day as long as they arent the 05+
no offense but this car is more rare in America then your t bird 1000 vr4s in america and 3,371 35th anny SC tbirds

Your friends gsx is fast as balls but your tbird beats it?
No, if you could read, you would know thats not what I said. I said my friends friends GSX is fast as balls, and I would not even bother racing it. Two other kids around here have a GS-T and a GSX with big bodykits and fart cans, and I beat both of them.

no offense but this car is more rare in America then your t bird 1000 vr4s in america and 3,371 35th anny SC tbirds
I never said my car is more rare. With either car, the odds of seeing another one like it while driving is VERY slim, but it doesnt matter if this car is rare, it is ugly and boxy, so I wouldnt want it anyways.

No, if you could read, you would know thats not what I said. I said my friends friends GSX is fast as balls, and I would not even bother racing it. Two other kids around here have a GS-T and a GSX with big bodykits and fart cans, and I beat both of them.

I never said my car is more rare. With either car, the odds of seeing another one like it while driving is VERY slim, but it doesnt matter if this car is rare, it is ugly and boxy, so I wouldnt want it anyways.
But a 1990 t bird isnt ugly? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha T-birds are ugly as fawk

Give it up already guys. quit shitting on this guys build thread. It was his money not your he spent on it. Who cares. On with the build so we can see what comes of it.

on the Super Coupe and a M5R2 5-speed, Mazda-derived manual transmission was standard in the SC model.
ya your real bad ass using a mazda tranny in you sweet american ride... might as well drop a 13B if your already halfway there but i guess once again ford was had a case of the downz. i got your car year off by 1 my bad i guess. btw displacement is no factor, 350zs are what? like .3 liters smaller than you but your soo much bigger right? A dragster doesnt use a turbo charger cus by the time it got into boost with a turbo the size of your rim it would be as fast as your car, btw a VQ35 puts down about 70hp more than you and its NA, or you could be a man and go with a TT 300 and put down almost a 100 more horses and a crap load more torque, its rwd and has alot better suspension. An MK3 supra would also be better in all categorys too.

ya your real bad ass using a mazda tranny in you sweet american ride... might as well drop a 13B if your already halfway there but i guess once again ford was had a case of the downz. i got your car year off by 1 my bad i guess. btw displacement is no factor, 350zs are what? like .3 liters smaller than you but your soo much bigger right? A dragster doesnt use a turbo charger cus by the time it got into boost with a turbo the size of your rim it would be as fast as your car, btw a VQ35 puts down about 70hp more than you and its NA, or you could be a man and go with a TT 300 and put down almost a 100 more horses and a crap load more torque, its rwd and has alot better suspension. An MK3 supra would also be better in all categorys too.
My car has the AOD actually, the 5 speed in these cars are garbage, and were used in trucks to so they have a lot of play. I dont care about any of those cars you mentioned. A 350z isnt considered rice to me in most cases, because they arent very popular ricer cars around here anyways. My car makes more torque than a 300zx TT, pal, sorry to burst your bubble. Also, since we are talking cars that are at least 8 times as much as my car, how about we compare apples to apples? I honestly dont mind 300 TTs or Supras, or 350s, or any of the ones mentioned, so your point is moot anyways. None of them are considered rice to me most of the time. This car however, has the same motor as an Eclipse, which imo is #3 for most ricey cars, behind cavaliers and civics. Neons are up there too. My thought on rice isnt all cars from overseas, it is things that look and sound like ass and the drivers think they are fast as hell. Also, you were off by 2 years with my car model bucko, and you arent even thinking about the right model anyways but its ok, you tried.

I joined just because i wanted to reply to this thread, btw. I dont see how having the same motor as an eclipse is ricey. This car has nothing that'd even be considered ricey, the only mods are exhaust which are all functional. No one just welded on a can and called it a day. 4g63's have so much potential and the aftermarket is so huge. An fp3065 turbo and an FMIC and a tune and all supporting mods will be good to upwards of 450+awhp. And you can reliably run an easy 350 without even making that turbo sweat. Face it, this car has more potential then your thundercat or whatever it was. A clean gvr4 is deff not rice, btw i dont give a **** how your car looks. It can have a huge wing, primered body kit and steelies. If you can back that up with power then it is not rice.

ignore the idiots who say "you drove 400 miles for that", its obvious they do not know about cars, and how rare Galant VR4's are, and one modded like that, for that price, i'd drive 800 miles for it. nice pick up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.