92 galant VR4 build- HDC315 lots of fiberglass..

Honestly, I dont know much about them, because I dont care. They have an Eclipse motor and I am assuming they are heavy as shit like the 3kGTs are. For what it has and the price the OP paid, it sounds like it might be a decent deal. I just would never consider making it faster. I was in the same boat as the OP when I got my car, but I decided to not get rice, and get a much more powerful, and in my opinion, better looking car for around the same price...
the 3000gt and stealth have a 6 cyl twin turbo motor not the same as the eclipse talon laser and gvr4 the 4g63 is the same as the lancer evo motor. single turbo i4. These were banging rally cars way back when and something like 2000 were sold in the US so a rare car.... And what exactly do you drive?

the 3000gt and stealth have a 6 cyl twin turbo motor not the same as the eclipse talon laser and gvr4 the 4g63 is the same as the lancer evo motor. single turbo i4. These were banging rally cars way back when and something like 2000 were sold in the US so a rare car.... And what exactly do you drive?
I was saying these are probably heavy like the 3kgts and stealths, not saying they are the same. I had a 6g72 car actually, a 91 stealth. But anyways, I have a 90 T-Bird Super Coupe 35th anniversary. It is about as rare as this car, but makes at least 100 more ft-lbs of torque, even though it is a pig. And I would guess my SC would beat up on this. Plus rear wheel drive with crazy torque is way more fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was saying these are probably heavy like the 3kgts and stealths, not saying they are the same. I had a 6g72 car actually, a 91 stealth. But anyways, I have a 90 T-Bird Super Coupe 35th anniversary. It is about as rare as this car, but makes at least 100 more ft-lbs of torque, even though it is a pig. And I would guess my SC would beat up on this. Plus rear wheel drive with crazy torque is way more fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thats where we differ i think four wheel steering and AWD would be alooot more fun lol

Thats where we differ i think four wheel steering and AWD would be alooot more fun lol
I cant stand 4 wheel steering, my buddys 3kGT VR4 has it. And the only reason I would like AWD is for the winter. I would much rather kick the ass end out at 30 going around a turn then be able to take the same turn at 50 in an AWD car.

I cant stand 4 wheel steering, my buddys 3kGT VR4 has it. And the only reason I would like AWD is for the winter. I would much rather kick the ass end out at 30 going around a turn then be able to take the same turn at 50 in an AWD car.
yea i like sticking the turn not sliding lol

rice to me is stock exhaust with gay muffler stupid paintjobs on slow cars and anything that comes from autozone that is "cool" or has the word bling in it... so a tastefully built civic which can happen is not rice to me. A gvr4 is not rice either.

rice to me is stock exhaust with gay muffler stupid paintjobs on slow cars and anything that comes from autozone that is "cool" or has the word bling in it... so a tastefully built civic which can happen is not rice to me. A gvr4 is not rice either.
Rice to me, is a slow 4 cylinder car that is loud as shit and the driver drives it like its the fastest thing in the world. This car is only on its way to being riced out(loud exhaust) so its not too bad, but I wouldnt ever own it.

He has a 3" exhaust, which probably isnt that loud. His car has a turbo on it, so its probably not too slow either. Id take this thing over a running t-bird any time.

He has a 3" exhaust, which probably isnt that loud. His car has a turbo on it, so its probably not too slow either. Id take this thing over a running t-bird any time.
My SC would eat this thing up, and its almost stock. Also, a few Civics and POS Eclipses around here have a Magnaflow catback and it sounds like diarrhea coming out of a spread asshole. And of course you would choose OPs car, you are used to unreliability(you drive a Blazer...)

I bet this car the way it sits is capable of 12's, your tbird, not so much...
lies 3" catback magnaflow Apexi 3" downpipe is whats listed and says fully rebuilt motor but doesnt say built with stock parts or what i doubt it runs 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.