6th order bandpass box

could this work? - CarAudio.com Audio Gallery
this is the second design that ive made. but I have no idea if I need to tune the sides to 60Hz or if I just tune the whole thing to 30Hz.
kinda hard to see whats going on but you generally want one concentrated port for both and never want to split the port in two, it causes loading issues. Just the rear chamber 30 hz, front chamber 60hz. Just letting you know, its a sharp drop off after the bottom tuning frequency. At best you'll reach 29hz, it wont play much of anything afterwards anywhere near as strong as 30hz. However for 60hz, it'll probably play up to 100hz easily. My 6th order is 25-50hz tuning, plays up to 70hz strong. You might want to make it easily modifiable to try 28 to 56 in the future if you dont like 30-60.

kinda hard to see whats going on but you generally want one concentrated port for both and never want to split the port in two, it causes loading issues. Just the rear chamber 30 hz, front chamber 60hz. Just letting you know, its a sharp drop off after the bottom tuning frequency. At best you'll reach 29hz, it wont play much of anything afterwards anywhere near as strong as 30hz. However for 60hz, it'll probably play up to 100hz easily. My 6th order is 25-50hz tuning, plays up to 70hz strong. You might want to make it easily modifiable to try 28 to 56 in the future if you dont like 30-60.
I can make it easily modifiable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.