5k options ?

Lucky folks you are!!!! My car only charges at maxxx 13.8-13.9...........that mean my wee little 85 amp alty goin out? or could it be the dsm? its a 2004 dodge neon sxt 2.0L by the way

Yea at 1100 rpm I lose .8 volts at most full tilt
That's not bad at all

See that eld bs wont work on my car ..it has afm which cuts half the cylinders and slows belt speed down witu auto adjust tensioner ..so i gota get someone with a progranner to turn off the afm
Ahh that would annoy the hell out of me

I got my 120ah dekas for 80 a pop lol
We're they dropped off AT your house?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lol that's a great price though, but I enjoy not having to drive to get my sheit

That's not bad at all

We're they dropped off AT your house?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lol that's a great price though, but I enjoy not having to drive to get my sheit
I drove 10 minutes to get them ..yea its ok i guess fuelsaver but it lowers my voltage to 13.1 when it kicks in ..i need to get rid of it

That's not bad at all

Yea but where you getting those batta name of place?

thats who it was i saw his sale thread and thats what got me thinking about it. ive been talking to roger at crossfire hes up near you . he said if i was closer he would let me put 2 in my setup and bang away lol . hes assuring me tho that it will be 1.5-2 db gain with those amps just based on how under rated they are
Now I know he's lying. Someone cannot assure you of a measured amount of gain just by switching amps. Assure a gain? Maybe. Guaranteeing 1.5-2db, he's blowing smoke.

I agree, but it's still dumb. Rate it for what it does. Why should we have to guess and wait for someone to clamp it?
This is done for certain competition circuits where the 4ohm or "lowest" advertised impedance rating has to be a certain number. These amps rate @ 4,2,1 way lower than they actually produce so people can stay in the lowest power class. That's why you continue to see world records in 0-500. It isn't because people are getting better at building boxes, it's because they are running 10k in amps. It was a work around for competing that has gotten out of hand and is dumb. I love for equipment to do better than advertised, I hate for numbering systems to be arbitrary.

Now I know he's lying. Someone cannot assure you of a measured amount of gain just by switching amps. Assure a gain? Maybe. Guaranteeing 1.5-2db, he's blowing smoke.
Yea I dunno said he has tested them against and the aq said one was same as the saz so 2 would make more power I know they under rate but dunno about that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.