2008 Altima new build log

gymfreak101
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
maryland
Got all new equipment in for my altima, getting ready for Maryland meet next weekend. First got red optima under hood and yellow for in the trunk.

secondskin004.jpg

Next I installed 40 square foot of second skin damplifier pro in trunk.

secondskin001.jpg

secondskin002.jpg

Next was the REQ processor which will be hidden near fender well.

secondskin003.jpg

Amps going in tomorrow.

CROSSFIRE003-1.jpg

New components also going in tomorrow Cdt HD'S going up front and Cdt Cl61 midbass going in back.

dbdrive002.jpg

Ran out of time to finish will wrap everything up tomorrow.

huge set back, I got the stock bose speaker out and found that the mounting depth was way to much for the car and the bose had neo magnets. But I had spacer rings laying around from year back and they were for 6.5's but the cdt's are to big for the rings as you can see in the second pick. Oh well guess I will make them out of mdf tomorrow.

cdt001.jpg

cdt002.jpg

Doors all finished up everything looks good, but the driver side dash sticks out a little further than the passenger so the tweeters look different but if you open doors they are the same.

doors001.jpg

doors004.jpg

doors002.jpg

doors003.jpg

Looks good man I would move those crossovers though to inside the car just in case water gets in there. I've known people that had it happen to them, just a thought. Subscribed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.