2008 Altima new build log

hey thanks for respnses guys exige I pmed you and thanks for correcting me, radma yea its a nice sub I am thinking of switching to sealed 10's for more of a sound quality set up I am looking at the idq v3's or the es sq 10's from cdt.

short and very bad video lol.

dustin052581

how are you liking the Alti?

mines doesnt like NYC roads...very rough and uncomfortable ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I like it the cvt transmission is kinda weird though, I drive it as a manual most of the time though, what year is yours? I love the **** gas mileage the most had a titan and armada before lol

yea its not bad just seems like you are waiting for it to change gears, but the thing will get up and go if you drive it in the manual position.

How many watts total are you pushing in your system gymfreak? I see you've upgraded the battery and put another in the trunk, did you get a higher output alternator as well?

I ask b/c I've got an amp running 150X4 to the front and rear stage and am getting ready to put in the substage, but don't wanna kill the stock electrical. Just wondering how big of an amp I could get on the subs running stock or if I should just plan on upgrading the stock system and if so how far. I'm not looking to pound, those days are long gone for me, but looking for a good SQ setup with a bit of headroom. I want to keep cost to a minimum, but do it right the 1st time.

BTW - thanks for the pics of your spacers for the door, gave me exactly what I needed for my CDT components up front!

I am running a crossfire xp 1400 and sundown and I get no dimming. I have not upgraded the alternator as I was told by all places the car is to new for that right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.