Is that big gap supposed to be in there at 27 seconds or do my computer speakers just not play what's there?
Its suppose to be there. Its part of the song/track.

Somebody needs some Audiotechnix. No offense but you have 8g going to the subs but it looks like you only have 6g for your power/ground. Why not use a bigger wire?
That's 4 ga for power & ground.

0 ga from front to back battery, 4ga from back battery to amp.

I would have done 0 ga but it didn't fit

Okay, thanks. I still haven't played it in my car but I'll try it out in there.

That's 4 ga for power & ground.0 ga from front to back battery, 4ga from back battery to amp.

I tried to run 4 gauge to one of my amps in the past and I was pissed when it didn't fit in the amp. I'm assuming that's the issue you had? The amp's power terminals don't accept larger gauge wiring?

I tried to run 4 gauge to one of my amps in the past and I was pissed when it didn't fit in the amp. I'm assuming that's the issue you had? The amp's power terminals don't accept larger gauge wiring?
I knew 0 ga would not fit. I tried it before when I had my old jeep.

Ah I didn't realize you had a second battery. It's probably fine then since it's a short run.

Ah I didn't realize you had a second battery. It's probably fine then since it's a short run.

Yea. I lost the flash drive that had those pics on it. Plus I have been lazy with the camera.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.