2006 Mercury Grand Marquis Stereo

mat989

My brother’s car stereo was jacked 2 weeks ago, so he asked me to get him a new one. I am interested in ordering one from an online retailer, but this is the first time to deal with cars stereos so I am not sure which brands and sizes are suitable for his car (mercury grand marquis 2006). Can you guys help me? Is it possible to get a detachable stereo -the whole stereo not just the faceplate-? The size is my concern since honestly I am not sure what to look for…

thnx

well 2006 marquis has a large trunk, but not much for open space to allow bass to travel in the car. So do you like it loud, whats ur budget, what kind of music, what do you all need? need more info to help ya out better, and to have a detachable radio... just dont bolt it in and you can quick disconnect the harness every night lol

Thnx for the response. What I want is a modern stereo and radio with builtin BT, USB, IPOD support, and MP3 ID3 tags support....obviously a microphone for his mobile phone is necessary -i.e. Samsung Galaxy-, I prefer a colored display with big characters....

Detachable radio what I mean is that it has handles that will help him to pull it when he wish...The budget is open

thnx

detachable radios with handles died with ghetto blasters. you can only detach the face now. most decent headunits have bluetooth and ipod control now. what does he listen too, do he wants to "slap" have good overall soud with a lil bump or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.