2006 Honda Element: Return to DD status

Participant count
  • Participant list
I appreciate all the input. I’ll check it all out.

I forgot to put in the initial post, that I have some 5 ch CDT amps leftover. I was thinking one of those would work out. 4x100/1x300 at 4ohms.

My wife won’t likely want a separate sub enclosure in the rear. That’s why I was looking to sneak something in the existing front factory sub location.

I’ve always liked it. That’s why I’ve held onto it all these years. It’s a 5 speed manual AWD. The cargo space makes it super versatile. It’s getting all new suspension components and we will for sure address the electrical system. The battery is kind of small. Need to figure that situation out.

It’s been off the road since 2017, so we’re excited to get it going again.
Nice amps!! Great vehicle. Ive always liked a standard vehicle. Id recommend a stage 2 or 3 clutch from JDM on your next rebuild. They heavy duty

I loved my JVC head unit. Got it for a steal and never had an issue. Pioneer on the other hand, had 2 with constant issues. I installed that Sony for a friend and after a month it would increase volume on its own with no control. I did get a replacement and installed it but they sold the vehicle a couple months after.

Pretty sure I’m going this route. I’ve been happy with the CDT components in the Ram.

I already have leftover Mx-1000 cross overs that I got with my three ways before. They are running full active through my Helix v eight DSP.

I also already have a 5ch amp(4x100, 1x300w). With this amp my components might be a bit underpowered, I guess I’ll find out…

These as a front two way:
IMG_1148.png
IMG_1153.png

And these coaxials in the rear doors:
IMG_1151.png

With a JL 6W3v3 sub in the factory location:
IMG_1154.png

Last edited:
Pretty sure I’m going this route. I’ve been happy with the CDT components in the Ram.

I already have leftover Mx-1000 cross overs that I got with my three ways before. They are running full active through my Helix v eight DSP.

I also already have a 5ch amp(4x100, 1x300w). With this amp my components might be a bit underpowered, I guess I’ll find out…

These as a front two way:
View attachment 58484View attachment 58486

And these coaxials in the rear doors:
View attachment 58485

With a JL 6W3v3 sub in the factory location:
View attachment 58487
Thats some nice gear there. I really like all my CDT speakers Ive bought. They should sound great man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...