Deka 9A31 'Group Buy'

wickedwitt
10+ year member

Tahoka TX
I spouted this off in the group buy thread and it garnered quite a bit of attention.

Making things clear: I am not a dealer for Deka, just a sponsored team member that was told by the company I can get as many batts as I want for a good price.

If you are interested in new from the factory 9A31s with standard manufacturer warranty, give me a PM and/or reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
$185-200 Depends on order(s)

Shipping I'll figure out once I know what kind of demand there will be.

If we get a huge amount of people this could get even better.

Ive had really good luck with my dekas.. far better than a C&D batt. But 185-200 plus shipping is not really worthy of a group buy

Why I'm feeling around for how many batts we'd actually get. That might get better. I just know I couldn't pick them up then ship them individually cheaper. I might be able to have the Deka warehouse ship them direct (since they are already in standing with a freight company they get better shipping rates) to everyone interested.

what the fuuck are you serious! dont put my fucckin name in shiit you know nothing about! my batts are not Fucckin refurbs they were used in trucks so they were just charging the WHOLE time. no heavy loads and rest at 12.8 usually 13 after a lil charge. warranty, an insured so dont fuuck with me and what i do. i been doin this for a year and look at my feedback in my sig. over 30 transactions usually 3 batts each. some didnt leave feedback but i dont care my rep speaks for me. do me a favor next time you want to build your rep dont try to tear down the rep of somebody else. trying to make your self look good by trying to make me look bad.

if you want power for the LOW hit me up deka & C&D batts for 120 SHIPPED! east coast 130-145 west coast. buy 2 an get the 3rd 10 bucks off.
1. I wasn't trying to either build my or tear down your rep in any way.

2. I mentioned you because it is widely known you sell used ( I never once said you personally sold refurbs, was just stating it) Dekas here. I was simply clarifying that these batts would be new

3. I was actually trying to make sure it was well known that I wasn't trying to cut into your sales in any way becuase,

4. This is a completely different market as some people don't want used batteries no matter how well taken care of they were, some want new and that's what I could get people cheap

5. I'm in no way trying to compete with your pricing, if people want cheap, you are the way to go. If people want new, I'm just trying to hook people up with the pricing I was guaranteed by Deka, I'm not even the proprietary of these batts, just trying to be a friend and help people get their hands on a great product

6. Your internet hissy fit has no effect on me

so get your ******* out of a wad and read a bit to notice what's going on before getting all huffy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wickedwitt

10+ year member
wickedwitt
Tahoka TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from