2000 Grand Marquis Build

2 18s would be a hard squeeze in there. Where did you get those pods for the door speakers? How did you get a double din in the dash? When I tried one in there it looked like it was hitting the air vents.
ummm...yeah i am still going with the 18's i like the idea....and my friend did the pods....and my friend did the in-dash...it was a ***** to do ...it is rigged up behind the dash hahaha....but it holds and looks good...it does hit somehting back there he told me ..but idk

I own a grand marquis, and I honestly don't think you have the room for 2 18s. I don't know if Rab has done it, but it would basically leave you 0 room, and very litte airspace for the subs.

Edit: I guess he did have some in a grand marquis it looks like. 4 cubes per sub is pretty low, but doable for a fart box/spl setup.

I own a grand marquis, and I honestly don't think you have the room for 2 18s. I don't know if Rab has done it, but it would basically leave you 0 room, and very litte airspace for the subs.
Edit: I guess he did have some in a grand marquis it looks like. 4 cubes per sub is pretty low, but doable for a fart box/spl setup.
that is pretty tru...the fi's require 5-10 c.f. on the 18's btls... i have no idea what the re's require...but **** idk....i will have to talk to one of buddy to se what he thinks i should go with...he will be the one building the box and tuneing the amp...

P9130356.jpg

2 15s in my 1997 grand Marquis

Box is prolly specd in my sig I think its ~9 before port and sub displacement.

P9130356.jpg

2 15s in my 1997 grand Marquis

Box is prolly specd in my sig I think its ~9 before port and sub displacement.
that looks good man...i am gunna just go with 15's i guess... but yesterday i ran the new stinger rca's and the 2 runs of 0ga ....so now i am just waiting on my crimpers to get here so i can get the terminals put on and the batterys wired up...i am not installing amp or cutting wire for it untill i get my subs...

Crown Vic, Grand Marquis... same **** thing LOL

I guess trolling just isn't for me, thought I'd give it a try atleast...
nope.

Marquis are nicer. good luck with the build.

i miss mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.