2000 Grand Marquis Build

have you recieved your alt yet? i was thinking about purchasing one from DC Power but IDK if i want to deal with all that hassle..how long has it been? I called and talked to Robbie and he said he would have to get back to me on the 270xp as they dont even know when they'll arrive? He said it would be like 3 weeks or so and that was two weeks ago.

have you recieved your alt yet? i was thinking about purchasing one from DC Power but IDK if i want to deal with all that hassle..how long has it been? I called and talked to Robbie and he said he would have to get back to me on the 270xp as they dont even know when they'll arrive? He said it would be like 3 weeks or so and that was two weeks ago.
well my friend it is now time to order from DC for the xp's robbie called me today letting me know my xp will be shipped today or tomorrow...i should have it by end of week or beginning of next week....i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.