2000 Grand Marquis Build

ok i got it mounted up and everything...but i have 1 problem....my stinger volt meter is in my front headliner...and i got it running straight to my batts in back....when the car is off i am getting 12.65 on rear batts on a DMM...but on my meter i am reading 11.2...... what do i need to do to solve this problem?? i also ran new wire from volt meter to batterys in back.....
here is a couple picture....i found out if you measure from lip part where it has the plat form up top measure from the end of that back towards the back seats 10 1/2 inches you can screw anything down...i gave it a little more...11inches...

th003.jpg

th002.jpg

th001.jpg
Right now I have my batteries on each side of my box I think I may move my mid amp and put my batteries beside my bass amp like you have when I get time. Looking good though man keep at it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Looks like the battery terminals are a little close to your rear deck, may be a chance of short circuit if you hit a hard bump, might just be like that in the pic though.

Right now I have my batteries on each side of my box I think I may move my mid amp and put my batteries beside my bass amp like you have when I get time. Looking good though man keep at it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Looks like the battery terminals are a little close to your rear deck' date=' may be a chance of short circuit if you hit a hard bump, might just be like that in the pic though.[/quote']
thanks man...and nah i got the battery box screwed down to the ramp board and the amp board screwed to the trunk metal so it aint going no where ...unless i got into a wreck that woul dbe the only way....and nah it is like a few inches from the rear deck...just enough room where i could fit my hand under there and screw down the wing nuts...

gunna order my 250 excessive amperage alternator Feb. 3rd......then subs and box End of Feb...............now my question is what is gunna be the best 2 15's for this setup.....street loud daily no comps

also what do ya'll thank i should do with my amp.... seeing there is not gunna be enough room on the board with the batts....

check my sig... gunna be running subs at .5ohm 4k plus watts

Got ya, my bad homie, long day lol.

I would suggest 2 DC Audio LVL 4 XL 15s, I had a LVL 4 18" and that mofo was wonderful, im thinking about doing a pair of XLs myself.

well...i just talked to my friend and he builds all kinda boxes ...he said we are gunna do a bandpass box in my trunk...i am sure it is gunna bang!! but not untill beginning of March

with 8 cubes, i'd do 4 12" IA Lethal Injections, with that power, if you know what your doing. smaller box + lots of powah = win (if you know what your doing of course)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.