2000 Camry Build

🤣 🤣:poop:!!Deff got to go easy with spray foam, especially Great stuff. Messy as hell too. Ive never been able to reuse the same can, always have to burn the entire can if used or not. I use alot at work or the Dap that takes longer to set up to seal penetrations in freezers/coolers,wall penetrations if no need to be fireproof, but there is an Orange fireproof foam spray at H.Depot.

Sometimes Mineral wool works best to fill cavity spaces for sound proofing and using a paint stick or a 1/2"-3/8" wood dowel to shove in tight spaces, and not real expensive either

Do you work with industrial refrigeration, or just walk-in units?

Am I the only one who doesn't see his posts? There was a lot of information in there that would have been helpful to everyone else. That was really selfish, and childish, all because of the nonsense in the thunderdome. This is literally you crying because you kept making stupid threads when you could have added to one, then got childish about it.

There was so much of this build that you had to be walked through. You got more help than anyone else I can remember seeing. You have several threads, and a lot of people spent a lot of time, walking you through every aspect you could come up with. Then deleted, it all because of this:

All because I said "you **** at making threads in the thunderdome". Just wow.

There was so much of this build that you had to be walked through. You got more help than anyone else I can remember seeing. You have several threads, and a lot of people spent a lot of time, walking you through every aspect you could come up with. Then deleted, it all because of this:

All because I said "you **** at making threads in the thunderdome". Just wow.

Looks like you scared him off. Probably a youngster just talking about systems and trying to find out how to get a $5k system for $5. I used to get those people visiting my shop about twice a week. Takes up my time asking the same questions about different cheap equipment. You tell them to stop playing and get brand A, but they keep trying to get you to support that cheap brand B will work just as good.

Looks like you scared him off. Probably a youngster just talking about systems and trying to find out how to get a $5k system for $5. I used to get those people visiting my shop about twice a week. Takes up my time asking the same questions about different cheap equipment. You tell them to stop playing and get brand A, but they keep trying to get you to support that cheap brand B will work just as good.
He had several threads going about his build, and asking a lot of basic questions. When it's clear they haven't bothered to learn anything, I usually back out, and did on one of em. I swear that kid got more help than I've seen anyone get on the site.
That's just insane to me, that they would get so triggered and pouty over that, they would then spend an hour to delete all their posts just to not help the next person. After all that help, they went out of their way that much, for something so little, just so they couldn't help the next person.

Am I the only one who doesn't see his posts? There was a lot of information in there that would have been helpful to everyone else. That was really selfish, and childish, all because of the nonsense in the thunderdome. This is literally you crying because you kept making stupid threads when you could have added to one, then got childish about it.
I must have missed it?? Hmm 👀

Okay, that was a bit odd... 21 pages on this post and counting, (243 replies on this post alone). Wish him good luck he's putting a pretty beefy system together, look for him to show up in DIYCA soon!

:sneaky:

Okay, that was a bit odd... 21 pages on this post and counting, (243 replies on this post alone). Wish him good luck he's putting a pretty beefy system together, look for him to show up in DIYCA soon!

:sneaky:
Deff weird. But each to theyre own of course?. Best of luck on his build out man. Hopefully it gets done alright. As Stated.. My DPMs are open to all if needed. I dont know everything, but Ill try to help if I can. Best !

I wish him the best of luck as well but I already know he will be back 😅
I think he will too.

5038223_f520.jpg

beautiful-baby-crying-18585381.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...