2000 Grand Marquis Build

Bronsonspkg001-1.jpg

those were my shitty systems from the past .....hahaha...this is gunna be the hardest hitting one of all.....better equipment too...besides the shitty HU ...lol i wish change that later it will do for now..

then i did away with the audio crap for a little bit ...and built this

B001-1.jpg

now i am back to a system...i still got the four wheeler

dont laugh this is the kinda music i listen to out in the woods lol... listen to my son haha

Looks like you have had plenty of setups in their lol....

I vote 2 nice 15s, or did like I did in my Crown Vic, (1) 18"

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

I give him props though, RAB is the man, still dont see how he squeeze a pair of 18" back their lol.

Looking good so far though, this should be interesting.

Looks like you have had plenty of setups in their lol....
I vote 2 nice 15s, or did like I did in my Crown Vic, (1) 18"

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

I give him props though, RAB is the man, still dont see how he squeeze a pair of 18" back their lol.

Looking good so far though, this should be interesting.
that looks good...but i really think i am just gunna get 2 15 re xxx and build a box ass ported box for them...it should knock hard!!!!

that looks good...but i really think i am just gunna get 2 15 re xxx and build a box ass ported box for them...it should knock hard!!!!

Yeah, that def will, sounds like a plan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah, that def will, sounds like a plan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
i cant wait...it wont be untill late Feb. when i can order the subs and get the box built...

ok i got it mounted up and everything...but i have 1 problem....my stinger volt meter is in my front headliner...and i got it running straight to my batts in back....when the car is off i am getting 12.65 on rear batts on a DMM...but on my meter i am reading 11.2...... what do i need to do to solve this problem?? i also ran new wire from volt meter to batterys in back.....

here is a couple picture....i found out if you measure from lip part where it has the plat form up top measure from the end of that back towards the back seats 10 1/2 inches you can screw anything down...i gave it a little more...11inches...

th003.jpg

th002.jpg

th001.jpg

also another question.....my air compressor and tank is in my trunk....i got the power for my air compressor....hooked to batterys when the air compressor comes on it is fine....but when it goes to cut out....it makes my speakers inside the car pop .....why is that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.