20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

Takes all of 20 seconds to upload pictures onto imageshackSSSooooo heres what happens when you have people with hair in the back seats and all the windows !!!!UP!!!!

nl5ua0.jpg

I took the picture kind of early but you get the drift :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: wahooo!!!

LETS GOO!!!!!!
Dammit my sleeping medicine has officially kicked in, i might have another 5-10min at the most left before im out cold... So make it fast, cuz its been so slow since the beginning of the thread.
My bad lol... .the freadking video failed. .i ahve no idea

I logged on anticipating a freshly uploaded vid, imagine my surprise:crap:
The vid keeps on failing man,****,maybe tomoro but hopefully the picture will tide yall over

hey its done!!yays

but i think those purple cones r gey

and you need a blue dash and instrument cluster IMO

and redone seats

and floor carpet

lolz

oh

and a blue brush aluminum and leather steering wheel
I agree with you,im not much on the cones,ill be getting rds new graphite ones when he gets them in.

the seats will probably get redone,the carpet will probably get shampood ..but thats just a maybe,this is just my daily driver,i mean i even pull a lawn mower with it lol,so im not trying to go all willy nilly on it

sik lol @ the money straps on the visor !
thanks and you have good eyes my friend lol

watch that foot
which foot?lol

i heard that . . some grills would look nice
Theyll be ayyttee. .i guess ill just have to tell people when giving them demos,please watch your feet lol

and dang

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (18 members and 1 guests)

98HOEONSIXEZ , 528hz , annarbor84 , CobraStang98 , Cravingbass123 , Dak446 , inkfx , KEVCO951 , kowboy , LouisianaVoodoo , MatcoGuy456 , notoriousroc1 , Savag3 , SHOemup233 , terra , WOT , x1le , xxx.x dB

Theyll be ayyttee. .i guess ill just have to tell people when giving them demos,please watch your feet lol
and dang