20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

Wow, cant say im not jealous man. That came out PERFECT eh. THe quality to that install is sick, form the amp racks to the subtle custom touches. I could go on about how much I like it but you get the point.

My favourite part is the fit and finish of the beauty panels around the sub box, unreall, looks amazing, even the front of the **** box when you fold the seats down looked slick

Great job on this build for sure

THUMB FVCKIN UP

sounds great man, cant wait to see this at scrapin'
I'll def get a bunch of girls to get hair tricks for ya
Ive honestly glanced at you avatar 1000 times, and everytime, I thought you managed to get a broom stick or something to balance perfectly upright.....

I just read your title lol... stripper pole.... classic haha. I feel stupid now

sound good on rock an roll now how does it do for as bangin goes, or even some live music, get that hotel california live an you see how dynamic that setup is. it does wonders on mine i know it will do great on yours.

not gonna hate on it it sounds good you are on my list of trucks to get demo's at scrapin, i will be there with camera in hand ready to go man. lets see i got kenny's truck, your truck, bobby's truck again, an a few others. so it will be a great weekend if its the lords will an no rain show up again.

Ive honestly glanced at you avatar 1000 times, and everytime, I thought you managed to get a broom stick or something to balance perfectly upright.....
haha no its the real deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

sound good on rock an roll now how does it do for as bangin goes, or even some live music, get that hotel california live an you see how dynamic that setup is. it does wonders on mine i know it will do great on yours. not gonna hate on it it sounds good you are on my list of trucks to get demo's at scrapin, i will be there with camera in hand ready to go man. lets see i got kenny's truck, your truck, bobby's truck again, an a few others. so it will be a great weekend if its the lords will an no rain show up again.
Don't forget to get a demo of the pole in action //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll be running around getting demo's of everyone's trucks as well

Looks impressive man, need to do some more vids though:) Wish I had some ghetto azz warehouse around me:crap:
Thanks man,Im glad you are impressed cause i sure am.And ill have more videos shortly,I work at an old airforce base so theres alot of empty hangers around here,so i just went and found one and put it to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

sounds great man, cant wait to see this at scrapin'
I'll def get a bunch of girls to get hair tricks for ya
Awesome man!I cant wait,its gonna be siikkkk

Wow, cant say im not jealous man. That came out PERFECT eh. THe quality to that install is sick, form the amp racks to the subtle custom touches. I could go on about how much I like it but you get the point.
My favourite part is the fit and finish of the beauty panels around the sub box, unreall, looks amazing, even the front of the **** box when you fold the seats down looked slick

Great job on this build for sure

THUMB FVCKIN UP
Awesome man!thanks for the compliments!They definatly didnt cut any corners,Im glad you like it!

LOL

Looks good bossman, I just want to konw that number.
1-800 fat chix LOL

sound good on rock an roll now how does it do for as bangin goes, or even some live music, get that hotel california live an you see how dynamic that setup is. it does wonders on mine i know it will do great on yours. not gonna hate on it it sounds good you are on my list of trucks to get demo's at scrapin, i will be there with camera in hand ready to go man. lets see i got kenny's truck, your truck, bobby's truck again, an a few others. so it will be a great weekend if its the lords will an no rain show up again.
Thanks man,I got the hotel california,Ill try and do that today,and PHIL COLLINS "in the air tonight" is really impressive to me anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

haha no its the real deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Don't forget to get a demo of the pole in action //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll be running around getting demo's of everyone's trucks as well
Im interested in seeing you doing demos lol

NINJA EDIT LOL

Thanks man,Im glad you are impressed cause i sure am.And ill have more videos shortly,I work at an old airforce base so theres alot of empty hangers around here,so i just went and found one and put it to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Awesome man!thanks for the compliments!They definatly didnt cut any corners,Im glad you like it!

LOL

1-800 fat chix LOL

Thanks man,I got the hotel california,Ill try and do that today,and elton john "in the air tonight" is really impressive to me anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

errrr

Phil Collins, ya mean? lol

Get some gorilla flexx videos, haha

LOL

1-800 fat chix LOL

Thanks man,I got the hotel california,Ill try and do that today,and elton john "in the air tonight" is really impressive to me anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Elton John doesn't sing "in the air tonight", its Phil Collins but definately could see how u can mix them up lol,.

Just watched the video, install is incredible. So clean, extremely professional and looks pretty **** loud too. Definately looking forward to sum more vids, try something chopped and screwed for ur next hairtrick vid.

errrr
Phil Collins, ya mean? lol

Get some gorilla flexx videos, haha
HAHA ERRR UHH i hit that ninja edit on yo ass lol.And as far as gorilla flexx,my truck really dont flex that much,i guess from how its setup and all glass doorpanels and 5000 pounds of sound deadner "LOL" all the energy just goes to the windshield/dash area and kinda keeps the truck from really flexin hard.Plus my camera is ghetto and it wont pick up any vibrations or excursion FTL

Elton John doesn't sing "in the air tonight", its Phil Collins but definately could see how u can mix them up lol,.
Just watched the video, install is incredible. So clean, extremely professional and looks pretty **** loud too. Definately looking forward to sum more vids, try something chopped and screwed for ur next hairtrick vid.
Thanks man!i appreciate it!

Very clean build. Many props to the guys who built that monster. Congrats for owning such a beast.
Thanks Bro!They will appreciate it and i do to!So . .was it worth the wait?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.