20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

its like a motion sensor integrated into your alarm , DEI makes em , i keep mine turned all the way up so you cant even get within a 7ft circle of my truck and its triggerd, that plus transponder lets me know inside the house immediately (fast enough to grab my H&K and give em a reason not to come back. . . ever). nice insurance for $60 + install
ok ill grab one of those. .but not have it quit so sensitive,just enough to where if they try to look in the windows it goes off

Pick your poison. I'm going to guess something in the 40Hz range. Just pick a song that is loud in there.

Believe me, anything with loud noises will make us happy.

Hit me with some 3-6 Mafia
I dont think i have any 3 6. ..i gotta figure this music keg out,even though it still skips/ejects the keg when it starts pounding really hard it does better than just the cdplayer

Pick your poison. I'm going to guess something in the 40Hz range. Just pick a song that is loud in there.
Okay okay ill se what i can do . .

I'm still in for some numbers. With all the hype and wait on this build, when I got it there would be pictures and videos all over the place.

why are u guessing something in the 40hz range ? personaly i want to see/hear chop'dnscrewd "throw it up" - lil john

edit : im sure its not all that , probly only like low 50's or sumthin . . . . lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.