2 12'' Help

They also might be able to point you in the direction of somewhat that help you do the install for cheaper than 400! LOL! That's why all those shops come and go.....

Subs for now then i can do an amp after that. I would prefer to do 2 12's I don't mind spending $200 per sub and i know from what yall are saying on here i can get some major bass. It would be great if he jumped in here

Well something that gets good and loud and still sounds good doing it is the Sundown SA-12's. The DCON's too. Man at your price range there's a bunch! I know some people probably won't agree with me but a "mainstream" brand I like is JBL. At your price range check out the Power Series by JBL. Those are some beasts! And check out all the Sounds Solutions stuff. Talk to mylow10s and he can set you up with some DC's at that price range too. Just do your research. And most importantly don't buy the subs and stick em' in some crappy prefab enclosure. Enclosure is as important as the sub itself.

I will defiantly get a custom built enclosure. THe box is the most important part of the build from what i have heard. Just i don't have the knowledge or the tools to build the box

You seem to own a computer....and just to let you know shipping companies do exist you don't have to buy subs from local stores......

With that in mind anyone who has experience in the car audio game will tell you that you will be saving money and getting better performance from those "off brand" subs. Honestly I have a hard time even recommending name brand speakers/subs to anyone. but if I was forced to....stick with Alpine, Memphis, JBL, Kicker.......jeez just uttering those as a suggestion feels so wrong. If money is a moot point...than JL Audio.

I find that the SSA DCON's are very good, internet only though. Sundown will take a lot of abuse. And if you want to impress people and sound good. SSA ICON, you will only be able to afford one, with a good 1000 watt amp, will be sweet.

For what its worth, SSA is hand made in the USA. Try to find that in any store!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.