2 12'' Help

elballz12
10+ year member

So I'm about to buy some subs and have been looking around for a few days and have settled on the Pioneer Champion PRO Subs. i will have 2 12's in a ported box in an 04 Trailblazer. i don't want to use the whole back but still want the air space to power the subs. I want to stick with some well known brands no Sundown,DC, and all that stuff. I have heard great things about them just want to stick with a well known brand. Any other suggestions?

I'm confused what exactly do u need help with?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

no way... duals are the best thing that you will ever find... even better than boss!!! hard to believe but it's the truth!
what? Lol

I'm confused what exactly do u need help with? 

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

what? Lol
duals for life bro!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif just kidding... I actually prefer pyle.

Look into DC or Ascendant if it's in your budget......You can't go wrong with either one.......Speaking of ONE if you get the right sub one is all you will need....

I need help with preference I don't have to have Pioneers but just want a brand i have heard of more than the same people that always suggest it. I thought about 1 RE Audio XXX18D2 but don't know if its with 800$. If all of these Subs are so good how come local shops and websites online don't sell them?

if youre goin for a well know brand, kicker has a decent line.... the only sub I would use is the l7... but you can get much better subs for the same price as an l7.... i.e. sundown, dc, atomic, audioque, skar to name a few...

because they are smaller companies usually started by people who have actually been in the lanes competing they know what the customer really wAnts but didn't get bought out by multimillion dollar corporations who could care less about quality And just want to sale u numbers

If all of these Subs are so good how come local shops and websites online don't sell them?
I think that might be the whole point. There's around 86,000 people on this forum. 99.9% are going to say Dcon's or DC's or Sundowns (amongst others) are the shizzle. You think this many people that spend a large portion of their lives in car audio either as a hobby or career haven't tried some Pioneers somewhere along the line and came to the conclusion not to waste their time?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.