1999 Chevrolet Blazer

Murphy sent this to me today. Little sneak peak //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Oh, and that's 11" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Murphy sent this to me today. Little sneak peak //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Oh, and that's 11" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Been going pretty slow, been doing alot on the new bike lately. Here's all I have done:

Need to order the paint for the port to match the basket and figure out the best way to put this together.

Already messed up. Put the upper side panel on before I put the port section in, so I can't screw the side of the port into the upper port section. Shouldn't be a huge deal, I'll just shove some wood in there while the glue dries so it's tight.

Ordered the paint for the port and inside the box, and ordered some white LEDs as well for inside the box. Turns out the basket paint probably doesn't glow under UV, so going with white instead.

Remember when I said it would barely fit? Well, I wasn't joking:

This port is freakin' huge. Glued the inside pieces together and dropped them in, but I will be taking them out to throw some bondo in the port corners.

Dry fit with the back:

Got the back glued on:

Took the port back out to do the roundover on the port edges, both inside and outside:

Can't do 45's, so I'm just putting a block in to fill space. I will be doing a smooth round corner with Bondo.

I envy you guys that have shops or even garages. Doing all this in my spare room lol.

First coat of Bondo:

Second coat:

Not gonna worry about getting the curve perfect, just want it smooth. This is almost a gallon of Bondo already lol.

Also picked up some 1.25" dowels. Should keep it fairly stiff.

Got a bunch done tonight.

Did some sanding. I HATE sanding.

Shot it with primer to see what it will look like. I'm saying F it, I'm leaving it like this, I don't even care. I HATE sanding!

1.25" dowels for support:

Put the plexi mounting ring in:

Put the port back in just to fit for the top pieces.

First baffle:

Second baffle:

Still got a bunch left to do actually. Turning out to be more work than I expected in order to finish it the way I want. Oh well, should turn out good, and it's not like I've got the SHD yet.

Also got the paint. Green for the port, white for the inside:

And the lights for the inside as well. Yep, they're vehicle fog lights lol. I figured they'd be strong enough to hold up for a little while.

Hey guys...I found the information related to concerned topic.... 1999 Chevrolet Blazer..and than I have purchased a Chevrolet automotive car. Its features quality, fuel engine capacity, service is good. Are you using a chevrolet car?....

New and Used Hyundai
Well, if its a 1999 Chevy Blazer, then I would assume its a Chevrolet car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.